NIFL Jerseys

timparry

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Guard shoulda ran far away from the Niffle when they could. why they decided to stick around is beyond me.

Their owners wanted to win a championship. Pretty much that's why they stayed.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

OK, I'm going to have to follow this train wreck of a league just to see what happens. Check out the Week 1 schedule (from their website):

Week 1

03/13/07 Palm Beach @ Atlanta

03/15/07 Denver @ Douglas County

03/17/07 Greensboro @ Columbia

03/17/07 Pueblo @ Colorado Springs

03/17/07 City of Industry @ San Bernardino

03/17/07 Los Angeles @ Alameda

Who the flock is "City of Industry"?

It's where I sit.

No. Oh no. Not a team called the

miami_vice.png

When you hover over the Cincinnati logo, the city name is misspelled. And this is the only jersey that's different...why?

Guard.png

Good God.

It's actually Miami Vice Squad, if you look at the website.

Yes, you're right. That makes it all better. :rolleyes:

So if it's the Vice Squad, why does the logo just say Miami Vice? Rhetorical question, no need to waste bandwidth answering.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Hi all, first post on here, but since I have been following the plight of the NIFL lately, I figured it was time to weigh in on this joke of a league.

It looks like the San Antonio Player Haters are no more and have been replaced by the San Antonio Steers. But there is good news. The Player Haters jerseys are still available.

I'm also happy to report that the Steers will still be playing their home games at the "San Antanio Rose Palace Eq. Center"

Well, thankfully San Antonio dropped the 5th grade flag football team-esque name. Steers isn't much better, but at least the logo is moderately respectable. Then again, in this league, 90 percent of the logos are either blatant ripoffs or something that looks like it was created by a classroom full of 7 year olds, so with that said, it's probably one of the better logos in the league.

Denver, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs and Pueblo. Four teams a little over 100 miles apart? I almost think they said "We'll put two teams in each market. Cause if we only put one in and it flames out, we're not there. But if we put two, then if one goes out, we still have a presence."

Nothing beats the badness of the IFL (Wichita Warlords, Topeka Knights/Kings, etc.) but I'd bet this comes really close.

Ape.

Archived