LMAO! Picture of the Year?

AceTen

Yeah. It's a funny pic, but you'd think he'd know that almost everyone on this board with a halfway decent eye for sports logos and uniforms would've seen how incredibly inaccurate that picture was and flamed him for it (no pun intended.).

The passage that you just quoted has nothing to do with the rest of your post.

The reason that the shoulder striping of a photoshopped image is incorrect is NOT because you posted it in the wrong place. There is not even a smidge of causality between those two factors.

it's a little funny. I didn't laugh my ass off when I saw it though because of all the glaring inaccuracies. You might be able to get away with that on another message board, but here where people are detail weenies, something like this would never fly.

These however, are all real:

bildelpr1.jpg

bildeiop7.jpg

fulljgetty73045473cp081ad0.jpg

Of course, if you look hard enough, you can probably find a picture of just about every quarterback at one point or another, in a similar pose. I also found another recreation of the pic that was photoshopped better, aside from Rex still being in blue pants:

n1160221303301874402864pf5.jpg

bildelpr1.jpg

bildeiop7.jpg

Of course, if you look hard enough, you can probably find a picture of just about every quarterback at one point or another, in a similar pose. I also found another recreation of the pic that was photoshopped better, aside from Rex still being in blue pants:

That too plus he is wearing different gloves in the pic, and for some reason the rain stoped for that one picture. ( for some who are, slow i was being sarcastic )

bildelpr1.jpg

bildeiop7.jpg

Please...stop...the...pain....

How bad is it when you WANT them to bring in Jeff Garcia for competition?

Why would they bother to put in effort photoshopping it and then not go all the way (i.e. white pants for the Bears)? Stupid.

because most sports messageboards have maybe one uniform geek, tops....seriously, this is the *one* place something like that is going to be brought up and discussed. Jersey accuracy is not a top priority at Something Awful.

Something Awful's Photoshop Phriday, Super Bowl XLI edition.

Archived