LA Kings Concept

wingsfan85

As much as I truly believe they NEED to go back to this colur scheme, you may need to get a little more creative on the "Template"/Trims.

Every other team in the CHL has this type of shoulders.

But it gives me an idea for the rumoured London game...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

The lakers thing is done for the kings. They use the sacramento kings colours.

Actually i don't get the kings. They copied the laker colours, then the raiders colours and then settled with copying the Sacramento Kings.

Any chance they decide to actually get an identity of their own or will they just continue this trend with the RBK jersies making an appearance next season?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Actually i don't get the kings. They copied the laker colours, then the raiders colours and then settled with copying the Sacramento Kings.

Any chance they decide to actually get an identity of their own or will they just continue this trend with the RBK jersies making an appearance next season?

A combination of all 3? ^_^

The LA Kings didn't copy the Sacremento Kings with their current design. They at first went with the Lakers' colors, and then the Raiders', but when making a new design, they decided to combine the two, but, got rid of the gold(for fairly good reason).

I agree fully with that and you also need more design on the jersey

Go Lakers

Guest darkpiranha

I wouldn't mind seeing the Kings re-introduce some gold into the color scheme, just not making it the dominant away jersey color.

Archived