• Last Reply

Home:

wvunewunihomegn8bz8.gif

Away:

wvunewuniawayak6kv5.gif

Alternate:

wvunewunialternateqc8ek7.gif

No word on yet on the pants.

I like it but I wish they kept the stripes on the collar. I wish more teams had stripes on the collar. Other than that they look great.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

They should have went traditional to the Major Harris days. These are better, I guess, but better than crap is still pretty crappy.

a definite upgrade in my mind, just a new addition to the best dressed conference (in my opinion), the Big East.

Interesting statement. Why is the Big East the best dressed conference?? Is that in hoops and football or just football?? Can you compare to the BigTen, ACC, SEC Pac-10 or maybe even the Big XII???

The BigTen's best dressed football, in order, IMO is:

1- Ohio State

2- Indiana

3- Penn State

4- Purdue

5- Minnesota

6- Wisconsin

7- Iowa

8- Michigan

9- Illinois

10- Northwestern

11- Michigan State

im the biggest big 10 fan there is, and i have to admit i think the big east has us beat. west va, rutgers, LOUISVILLE, BC. all have great jerseys, neither of them in my opinion is more unique than michigans, but i think they are better that the rest of the big 10. but the big 10 also has good jerseys like osu, penn state, michigan state, and illinois, bu i like the big east better as a conference.

Picture21.png

They should have went traditional to the Major Harris days. These are better, I guess, but better than crap is still pretty crappy.

a definite upgrade in my mind, just a new addition to the best dressed conference (in my opinion), the Big East.

Interesting statement. Why is the Big East the best dressed conference?? Is that in hoops and football or just football?? Can you compare to the BigTen, ACC, SEC Pac-10 or maybe even the Big XII???

1- Ohio State

2- Indiana

3- Penn State

4- Purdue

5- Minnesota

6- Wisconsin

7- Iowa

8- Michigan

9- Illinois

10- Northwestern

11- Michigan State

im the biggest big 10 fan there is, and i have to admit i think the big east has us beat. west va, rutgers, LOUISVILLE, BC. all have great jerseys, neither of them in my opinion is more unique than michigans, but i think they are better that the rest of the big 10. but the big 10 also has good jerseys like osu, penn state, michigan state, and illinois, bu i like the big east better as a conference.

Good points about those schools and thier look. Louisville's, Im not fond of, but the others are very good. I also think the BigTen has thier share of great unis, as well. You referenced "jerseys" in your post. Are we comparing just the jerseys or the whole uniform?? While Michigans uniform (ie: helmet) is unique, that doesnt make it good. I think its ugly and stupid. To be honest, its not even that unique, as they ripped it from Princeton and now Deleware wears it, too. I dont know, people go wild for that but I just dont see it.

Anyways, I agree that the Big East is a well dressed conference, for the mos part, but also think that the BigTen and the SEC are also well dressed. Tennessee, LSU, Florida (when both sleeves are the same color), Arkansas, South Carolina, Bama, Auburn and my favorite SEC uniform, the Georgia Bulldogs. I think the SEC is excellent.

That away jersey almost looks like it could work a St. Louis-based football team. Or McDonald's. All I see is an arch.

I'm guessing that when those are tucked in, the swoop will be continued somehow on the pant. It's not an ideal look, in my opinion, and certainly not much different than what they have now. But their current set is just so ugly any change, it seems, is for the better.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1- Ohio State

2- Indiana

3- Penn State

4- Purdue

5- Minnesota

6- Wisconsin

7- Iowa

8- Michigan

9- Illinois

10- Northwestern

11- Michigan State

Good points about those schools and thier look. Louisville's, Im not fond of, but the others are very good. I also think the BigTen has thier share of great unis, as well. You referenced "jerseys" in your post. Are we comparing just the jerseys or the whole uniform?? While Michigans uniform (ie: helmet) is unique, that doesnt make it good. I think its ugly and stupid. To be honest, its not even that unique, as they ripped it from Princeton and now Deleware wears it, too. I dont know, people go wild for that but I just dont see it.

Anyways, I agree that the Big East is a well dressed conference, for the mos part, but also think that the BigTen and the SEC are also well dressed. Tennessee, LSU, Florida (when both sleeves are the same color), Arkansas, South Carolina, Bama, Auburn and my favorite SEC uniform, the Georgia Bulldogs. I think the SEC is excellent.

I definitely don't agree with your rankings there, but I think if you split the the conferences into near perfect/not perfect categories, the Big Ten has a higher percentage of near perfect uniforms, and they have more teams, and therefore more chances chances to F things up.

BIG TEN

near perfect: Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Indiana, Penn State, Minnesota.

not perfect: Illinois, Purdue, Northwestern, Iowa.

BIG EAST:

near perfect: Cincinnati, Connecticut, Rutgers, Syracuse.

not perfect. West Virginia (pending), Louisville, South Florida, Pitt.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I really like those. I don't think it's the same number font as last year, if the picture is any indication. I just wish the stripes on the white jersey were blue instead of yellow.

They have been going with yellow stripes/panels/dominance on the white jerseys for a good while now. No need to switch it up, and I happen to think the yellow on white is unique and cool looking.

Is that uniform template available anywhere?

Last time I checked, BC moved into the ACC.

One other thing I noticed: are the names REALLY going to be THAT small? They better not. (But then, seeing as to how WV's jerseys have been nameless the past couple years anyway...)

They've had names on their jerseys....

As for the best-dressed conference, the Big East would win the "Most Modern" category, just edging out the Pac 10. But the SEC schools, as well as the Big Twelve and Big Eleven, have basically stayed the same (except for 1-2 schools in each conference that tend to change uniform designs more frequently), which makes these three candidates for "Best Uniforms"....

• 2 months later...

These things look like they belong in a "Back to the Future" episode featuring the LA/St. Louis Rams... <_<

To me, this says "fast", "edgy", "racing".

HOW IS ANY OF THAT SYNONYMOUS WITH THE CONNOTATIONS OF A MOUNTAINEER???

That's just me being nitpicky somewhat?but, still...

Of course it is synonymous with being a mountaineer:

1) The font style is from over a decade ago and outdated (think peroxide hair, stale smokey women, acid wash jeans)

2) The numbers scream at an attempt to look like NASCAR

3) They are so tacky that only someone who bangs there sister would wear it! :)

These things look like they belong in a "Back to the Future" episode featuring the LA/St. Louis Rams... <_<

That's just me being nitpicky somewhat?but, still...

1) The font style is from over a decade ago and outdated (think peroxide hair, stale smokey women, acid wash jeans)

Oh please explain to me what exactly a "Nascar number" looks like.

That's just me being nitpicky somewhat–but, still...

Oh please explain to me what exactly a "Nascar number" looks like.

Eurostyle Bold Italic...

I can already envision it on the back of a pickup or a rusted out Teal Chevy Cavalier

Archived