What grocery store do you use

KingGoose

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back when i liked in Jersey, it was Shop Rite. Now here in the Poconos, it's Weis/Mr. Z's

Where in the Poconos are you , I was there this summer in Stroudsburg, and was at some Mr Z's.

Anyhoo, I work at Sunmart, so I hafta go with that, we also have Hornbacher's and Cashwise here... and of course the Wal-Mart is gonna become a super Wal-Mart and have groceries.. bastards

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

In my town there were only two supermarkets, and the Wal-Mart here doesn't have groceries. I used to go to Bi-Lo because it was closest, but last month it closed down, so now the only place for me to shop is Mr. Z's.

(Of course, I could shop someplace close to work on my way home, like Gerrity's or Wegman's, but I always seem to forget until I'm well past them.)

CK3ZP8E.jpg

wow...hardly any New England stores...

here they are:

Hannaford (formerly Shop 'n Save, not the same as Pittsburgh)

Stop & Shop (they bought out Purity, which I worked for 6 years)

Shaw's (owned by sainsbury in England)

Market Basket (but never for fresh meats & produce...the store is a monopoly up here but they sell crap)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Harris Teeter

Lowes

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Kroger and Publix.  There's a 24 hour Kroger a couple of minutes from my house, so it's nice if you need jam...at three thirty in the morning.

For bulk stuff we go to Costco.  Awesome store.  I buy pants there sometimes.  Though most of my clothing shopping is done at a big store chain called Kohl's.  Good store.  Plenty of Dockers khakis.  Pants for the big butted man.

Is there anything funnier than the names of grocery stores in other parts of the country?  No matter where you live, you go on vacation and you're like "Winn-Dixie? HA!"

Anyway, another New Englander representin' SHAW'S

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

Is there anything funnier than the names of grocery stores in other parts of the country? No matter where you live, you go on vacation and you're like "Winn-Dixie? HA!"

Anyway, another New Englander representin' SHAW'S

you better not be frontin' on winn-dixie!

Nice to know that I'm not the only Kansan in the house.

Dillion's is cool but only cause of the .99 DVD rentals and cheaper gas than QuikTrip sometimes...lol

I'm Kansan, so is LOGOSOHGOD. KCScout76 lives in KC.....hell close enough. Everyone outside of Kansas/Missouri think Kansas City is all in Kansas anyways.

Archived