Buffalo Bills to Toronto?

TBGKon

Rumor is out that the Buffalo Bills are considering a move to Toronto, but the history of the Bills (along with the name) would remain in Buffalo

McGahee thinks Bills should move to Toronto

Bills Rumor

What would a possible name for the Bills be if they were to move to Toronto? Me and a couple guys at work are trying to figure out a name that can be tied back to Toronto/Canada. The only name we've considered was Lynx, but I think thats a United Soccer League team. Any other ideas?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So McGahee thinks they should go. Remember when Ricky Williams thought the Saints should move to San Antonio? Vince Young thinks that Texas should wear black unis. I think that people should keep some things to themsleves :P

KISSwall09.jpg

Wouldn't they need a new stadium in Toronto. Rogers Centre (SkyDome) is too small for NFL football.

If they removed the restaurant and hotel they could easily add a big chunk of seats.

Not that I'd want them to.

Isn't the 'Dome capacity around that of the RCA Dome?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Wouldn't they need a new stadium in Toronto. Rogers Centre (SkyDome) is too small for NFL football.

If they removed the restaurant and hotel they could easily add a big chunk of seats.

Not that I'd want them to.

Isn't the 'Dome capacity around that of the RCA Dome?

Rogers Center (Grey Cup capacity) has about 7,000 fewer seats.

if the issue is field dimentions the CFL field is larger. But if it is seating it really shouldn't be an issue, just might never see a Super Bowl played there.

This would be a good idea, but i doubt the other nfl teams would enjoy traveling all the way to canada lol. But wouldn;t it make history first canadain team to win the super bowl ? hahah yea rite lol.

The difference in distance between Buffalo and Toronto, is no more than 100 miles.....not that big of a deal.

That will never happen, and I hope it never happens.

Because then Montreal would want an NFL team.

They didnt even want their baseball team so I doubt they would want an American football team.

To be fair, football (at least the Canadian version) is huge in Quebec.

1zqy8ok.gif

This would be a good idea, but i doubt the other nfl teams would enjoy traveling all the way to canada lol. But wouldn;t it make history first canadain team to win the super bowl ? hahah yea rite lol.

The difference in distance between Buffalo and Toronto, is no more than 100 miles.....not that big of a deal.

What about the Cowboys ? Wouldnt want to disapoint Owens lol

4kv29i.jpg

Archived