Buffalo Bills to Toronto?

TBGKon

Pr!cks like you ...

your stupid... remarks. Christ buddy, you fit the Ontatio jack@$$ sterotype better than anyone else I have ever seen, and by the looks of it, you're giving the region you hail from a bad reputation.

... un-educated attack...

Read what I wrote (if you can read, which, by the looks of it doesn't seem like you can)...

...immature pr!ck...

You also completely just proved my point of not being able to read. If you could...

LEARN TO READ, it will help you in life!

I swear, if you could read...

Please, do us all a favor and leave, leave before you make yourself out to be more of a retard than you already look.

I suggest you leave this community if you want to insult other members. We dont need or want people like you. The door is back that way; don't let it hit your ass on the way out.

What can I say, if you feel free to insult someone, why can't I do the same? I'm not going to sit back and watch one of my friends be dismantled by some uneducated hick, so I'm allowed to stoop to your level to get my point accross. I didn't start it, I'm just finishing it. I hope the door hits you on the way out, but sadly I don't think it could hit you hard enough to make me happy.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah ah ah, go back and take a look at my posts. At everything I said.

I said ":censored:face" quite obviously in jest (it was followed by a " :lol: "), said Icecap79 was arrogant, implied he was pompous, made an off-colour remark about all Ontarians being bastards (I'm pretty sure you're not ALL bastards :P), but that's it.

You said I'm a stupid uneducated illiterate hick retard several times. And a jackass, but I'll fully admit to that.

Ah ah ah, go back and take a look at my posts. At everything I said.

I said ":censored:face" quite obviously in jest (it was followed by a " :lol: "), said Icecap79 was arrogant, implied he was pompous, made an off-colour remark about all Ontarians being bastards (I'm pretty sure you're not ALL bastards :P), but that's it.

You said I'm a stupid uneducated illiterate hick retard several times. And a jackass, but I'll fully admit to that.

Well, I'm glad to see you understand how you come accross. See, we don't know who you are and we have no way of telling if you are being entirely serious or not. Maybe you're trying to cover your ass right now, I don't know. All I know is unless you know another member on this board to some extent, you shouldn't try to play around with them because they don't know how to take it - seriously or not. So be careful before you post again, if you're not being serious, you know, imply it clearly.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Well, I'm glad to see you understand how you come accross.

:lol:

Oh and it's 'across'. One 'c'. Hope you don't feel too ashamed about taking orthography lessons from a retard who doesn't know how to read. ;)

Maybe you're trying to cover your ass right now, I don't know.

Not at all, not at all. I have nothing to cover up, since I'm not the one who called me a hick retard and so on.

So are you going to follow your own advice and leave, or are you going to... I don't know, apologise?

Well, I'm glad to see you understand how you come accross.

:lol:

Oh and it's 'across'. One 'c'. Hope you don't feel too ashamed about taking orthography lessons from a retard who doesn't know how to read. ;)

Maybe you're trying to cover your ass right now, I don't know.

Not at all, not at all. I have nothing to cover up, since I'm not the one who called me a hick retard and so on.

So are you going to follow your own advice and leave, or are you going to... I don't know, apologise?

I have nothing to apologise for. I also know I can't spell and you know what, I don't really care. If I wanted to, I could spell check or you know, open a thesaurus like you did just to show off some big words, but its a message board and I don't feel like putting in that much effort. I have nothing to prove except that you are wrong and acted childishly. If you can act that way, then I feel justified in acting the same way towards you in responce. I have no reason to leave, I actually contribute here unlike yourself who has posted nothing but an argument and a dying rebuttle to defend it. I called you out and I'm glad I did.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

I have nothing to apologise for.

:o

You really hurt my feelings, man. *sniffle*

I really would appreciate an apology.

I also know I can't spell and you know what, I don't really care.

You should care. Makes you seem uneducated.

I can help you though, if you'd like. I'm quite good at spelling.

open a thesaurus like you did just to show off some big words

Believe it or not I knew orthography off the top of my head. From French class, oddly enough. In French there is no word for 'spelling' as such ('to spell' is 'épeler'), so we use 'orthographe'.

have nothing to prove except that you are wrong and acted childishly.

I'm not the one who called me an illiterate uneducated hick retard. You see, I'm right, so I don't have to make those kinds of childish remarks as a last resort.

If you can act that way, then I feel justified in acting the same way towards you in responce.

Response.

I let it slide the first time, but I can't let you go on buggering that word up. For your own sake.

I have no reason to leave, I actually contribute here unlike yourself who has posted nothing but an argument and a dying rebuttle to defend it.

Rebuttal. :D

Sooooo.......is sentiment for independence for Western Canada still on the table? :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I have nothing to apologise for.

:o

You really hurt my feelings, man. *sniffle*

I really would appreciate an apology.

I also know I can't spell and you know what, I don't really care.

You should care. Makes you seem uneducated.

I can help you though, if you'd like. I'm quite good at spelling.

open a thesaurus like you did just to show off some big words

Believe it or not I knew orthography off the top of my head. From French class, oddly enough. In French there is no word for 'spelling' as such ('to spell' is 'épeler'), so we use 'orthographe'.

have nothing to prove except that you are wrong and acted childishly.

I'm not the one who called me an illiterate uneducated hick retard. You see, I'm right, so I don't have to make those kinds of childish remarks as a last resort.

If you can act that way, then I feel justified in acting the same way towards you in responce.

Response.

I let it slide the first time, but I can't let you go on buggering that word up. For your own sake.

I have no reason to leave, I actually contribute here unlike yourself who has posted nothing but an argument and a dying rebuttle to defend it.

Rebuttal. :D

You wont ever get an appology, sorry to disapoint you. I have nothing to appologise for because I have done nothing wrong but defend someone from being attacked by some guy who has to take sentences out of context in order to form a weak argument. I have nothing more to say to you because this is turning out to be a complete waste of my time. I have made my point and I'm standing by it. Either you get it or you don't and I'm sick of trying to put it though your thick, ignorant skull.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Sooooo.......is sentiment for independence for Western Canada still on the table? :P

:D

Here and there. Not too serious, though.

Although I think everyone is sick and tired of being told to accept Ontario as Canada's great beacon of culture, as if the rest of us can't do anything on our own.

You wont

Won't.

ever get an appology,

Apology.

sorry to disapoint

Disappoint.

you. I have nothing to appologise

Apologise (or apologize).

for because I have done nothing wrong but defend someone from being attacked by some guy who has to take sentences out of context in order to form a weak argument. I have nothing more to say to you because this is turning out to be a complete waste of my time. I have made my point and I'm standing by it. Either you get it or you don't and I'm sick of trying to put it though your thick, ignorant skull.

I think I'm doing pretty good for being an uneducated illiterate jackass prick retard hick. Sorry, ignorant uneducated illiterate jackass prick retard hick.

:D

Here and there. Not too serious, though.

Although I think everyone is sick and tired of being told to accept Ontario as Canada's great beacon of culture, as if the rest of us can't do anything on our own.

You wont

Won't.

ever get an appology,

Apology.

sorry to disapoint

Disappoint.

you. I have nothing to appologise

Apologise (or apologize).

for because I have done nothing wrong but defend someone from being attacked by some guy who has to take sentences out of context in order to form a weak argument. I have nothing more to say to you because this is turning out to be a complete waste of my time. I have made my point and I'm standing by it. Either you get it or you don't and I'm sick of trying to put it though your thick, ignorant skull.

I think I'm doing pretty good for being an uneducated illiterate jackass prick retard hick. Sorry, ignorant uneducated illiterate jackass prick retard hick.

That just proves you have not read anything I have posted until now. I'll let you keep on believing that Toronto is the devil and that we tell you how to live. That is not the case, and until you learn that I cannot help you. Try pulling your head out of your conservative ass and learn about how this country works. I don't need to argue with some guy from the west who holds some uneducated grudge againt Ontario.

Like I said before, I don't care that I can't spell because it isn't the end of the world that I can't. At least I can form an arugment that doesn't involve taking sentences out of context OR trying to act smart by pointing out spelling mistakes, those are signs that a man is desperate to find one last form of attack when they are losing.

Hate Ontario as much as you want, but please, do us a favour, learn something about Ontartio and even its influence on Western Canada before claiming that the west has no power.

This is the last I'm saying on this issue, I have wasted enough time on you and I shouldn't have to keep pointing out that you have no bloody argument, no proof and get off on trying to point out my spelling mistakes. Well good for you, you can spell check, heres a trophy. Now go shove it up your @$$ with the rest of your posts because thats where they belong and where they originally came from.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

First of 93JC, contribute more then 17 posts before telling people to "leave this community."

Secondly, whether you like it or not, Toronto is the cultural centre of Canada. That's just a fact. Just like New York is the cultural centre of the States, and Moscow is for Russia, Toronto is for Canada. That's not me being arrogant, that's cold, hard, fact.

*I would also like to state for the record that I have never lived in Toronto. I was born in, and grew up in, Kitchener-Waterloo. I'm now living in London, and my as far as the CFL goes I root for the Ti-Cats, not the Argos.

Yes there are many other great cities in this country, and each contributes to the uniqueness of Canadian culture. Toronto, HOWEVER, is the undisputed centre of Canadian culture. It just is, it's plain fact. I still don't get what makes you so upset over that. Is saying New York is the centre of American culture insulting the city of Chicago? No, it's stating a fact. Chicago isn't any less of a city, it just isn't New York.

It's the same in Canada. Saying Toronto is the culture centre of Canada doesn't mean I'm insulting any other Canadian city, I'm simply stating a fact. Toronto is the "big city." It's the "place to be.

That's just the way the cards fell when Canada developed as a nation.

So pull your head out of the troth that feeds you Doug Christie's Kool-Aide, and smell the coffee. This is one great country, and points of views like yours, that Canada would be better off without Toronto, and that the west should just separate because the east is "holding them down" is unpatriotic because you're using your paranoid hatred of everything west of Manitoba to preach disunity in this country.

I don't root for the Raptors and Blue Jays because they play in Toronto, I root for them because they're Canadian teams, the only Canadian teams in their respective leagues. So yes I would say you're unpatriotic because you're putting your own petty regional self interests above Canada as a whole.

First of 93JC, contribute more then 17 posts before telling people to "leave this community."

Secondly, whether you like it or not, Toronto is the cultural centre of Canada. That's just a fact. Just like New York is the cultural centre of the States, and Moscow is for Russia, Toronto is for Canada. That's not me being arrogant, that's cold, hard, fact.

You're right, that's not you being arrogant: it's ignorant.

Hands up, yanks: how many of view think New York City is your 'cultural centre'? The city you all look to to define yourselves and your country?

There's more to Canada than Toronto, more to Russia than Moscow, more to the USA than New York City.

Yes there are many other great cities in this country, and each contributes to the uniqueness of Canadian culture. Toronto, HOWEVER, is the undisputed centre of Canadian culture. It just is, it's plain fact. I still don't get what makes you so upset over that. Is saying New York is the centre of American culture insulting the city of Chicago? No, it's stating a fact. Chicago isn't any less of a city, it just isn't New York.

It's the same in Canada. Saying Toronto is the culture centre of Canada doesn't mean I'm insulting any other Canadian city, I'm simply stating a fact. Toronto is the "big city." It's the "place to be".

That's just the way the cards fell when Canada developed as a nation.

What if I said Los Angeles was the USA's 'centre of culture'?

Prove me wrong.

So pull your head out of the troth

Trough?

that feeds you Doug Christie's Kool-Aide, and smell the coffee. This is one great country, and points of views like yours, that Canada would be better off without Toronto, and that the west should just separate because the east is "holding them down" is unpatriotic because you're using your paranoid hatred of everything west of Manitoba to preach disunity in this country.

Wow, where the hell did all that come from? Where did I say "that the west should just separate because the east is 'holding them down'"?

I didn't, goobernut.

I don't root for the Raptors and Blue Jays because they play in Toronto, I root for them because they're Canadian teams, the only Canadian teams in their respective leagues.

I don't root for them at all, because

1) I don't like basketball and baseball

2) They're the Toronto Raptors and Blue Jays

So yes I would say you're unpatriotic because you're putting your own petty regional self interests above Canada as a whole.

And I would say your notion of patriotism, supporting Toronto sports teams because their the only ones in their respective leagues, is pretty damned sad. Why should I, why should anyone be considered unpatriotic because they don't cheer for a bloody sports team?

If the Expos and Grizzlies were the only MLB and NBA teams in Canada I still wouldn't cheer for them. Why?

1) I don't like basketball and baseball

2) They're the Montréal Expos and Vancouver Grizzlies

3) It isn't my :censored:ing "patriotic duty" to cheer for Canadian sports teams. It's sports: get a grip.

If only that were true!

The current US cultural centers, in as much as the entire country uses them as examples of how to act, are suburban "towne centers" (intentionally spelled that way to be cute) featuring such beacons of culture as Target, EB Games, Qdoba, Tinseltown, Dollar Tree, and other strip mall crap that looks the same no matter where you are.

New York City is celebrated by the world, but vilified as immoral cesspool throughout most of the US. I don't know if Canada ever got those Pace Picante commercials, but I think the "New York City!!" sentiment is spot on. I'm glad you recognize New York as the incredible place that it is. In actual America, i.e. the large swaths of land outside of the major cities, buildings, diversity, classical music, and stores that aren't franchises are looked on with suspicion and hate.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

If only that were true!

The current US cultural centers, in as much as the entire country uses them as examples of how to act, are suburban "towne centers" (intentionally spelled that way to be cute) featuring such beacons of culture as Target, EB Games, Qdoba, Tinseltown, Dollar Tree, and other strip mall crap that looks the same no matter where you are.

New York City is celebrated by the world, but vilified as immoral cesspool throughout most of the US. I don't know if Canada ever got those Pace Picante commercials, but I think the "New York City!!" sentiment is spot on. I'm glad you recognize New York as the incredible place that it is. In actual America, i.e. the large swaths of land outside of the major cities, buildings, diversity, classical music, and stores that aren't franchises are looked on with suspicion and hate.

Are you going to argue that internationlally when one think of America that either New York or Los Angeles are the cities that are associated with it? Are you going to argue that Toronto and to a lesser extent Montreal come to mind when Canada is mentioned? It kind of says something when specific cities come to mind when thinking about a country, just like Moscow in Russia as Icecap pointed out. They are the largest cities of their respective countries for a reason and if people want to be jealous of them because their city or town isn't as big or as known, well then tough luck. I'm sorry Regina isn't as desirable a place to live as Toronto is. I'm sorry people would rather visit Toronto than Moose Jaw. Just like I'm sorry that people would rather go to LA or NY over Seattle.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

If only that were true!

Are you going to argue that internationlally when one think of America that either New York or Los Angeles are the cities that are associated with it? Are you going to argue that Toronto and to a lesser extent Montreal come to mind when Canada is mentioned? It kind of says something when specific cities come to mind when thinking about a country, just like Moscow in Russia as Icecap pointed out. They are the largest cities of their respective countries for a reason and if people want to be jealous of them because their city or town isn't as big or as known, well then tough luck. I'm sorry Regina isn't as desirable a place to live as Toronto is. I'm sorry people would rather visit Toronto than Moose Jaw. Just like I'm sorry that people would rather go to LA or NY over Seattle.

Did you mean to respond to my post? I don't think we're in major disagreement. I'm saying that most Americans that don't live in big cities tend to hate them, for whatever reason. It's similar to the point that your nemesis seems to be making, but looked at the other way. I think it's irrational and stupid to not celebrate the major cultural and economic centers that make your country important. I think it's sad that more Americans would rather live in exurbs than city centers. I think it's sadder still that NYC is vilified throughout the South (9/11 nonwithstanding) more than it is appreciated.

My evidence is anecdotal, by the way, so please don't ask me for any.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

If only that were true!

Did you mean to respond to my post? I don't think we're in major disagreement. I'm saying that most Americans that don't live in big cities tend to hate them, for whatever reason. It's similar to the point that your nemesis seems to be making, but looked at the other way. I think it's irrational and stupid to not celebrate the major cultural and economic centers that make your country important. I think it's sad that more Americans would rather live in exurbs than city centers. I think it's sadder still that NYC is vilified throughout the South (9/11 nonwithstanding) more than it is appreciated.

My evidence is anecdotal, by the way, so please don't ask me for any.

Fair enough, I won't ask for any evidence. I think I tried more to add to your post, I also couldn't quite tell if you were agreeing with us or not but now that I clearly know you are, well then I'm glad to see it. Good to know I'm not the only one here (besides Icecap) that sees this trend.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

If only that were true!

I don't think I could agree more with the point that I think you are trying to make. The last sentence about diversity, music, and franchises is (unfortunately) so very true. If I get more time (and if this thread is still alive) I'll elaborate more on this.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived