Sign in to follow this  
commander cody13

Canucks concept

I love the Home jerseys, but on the Road jerseys the shoulder color shouldn't be red. Maybe blue with a red trim. It still looks very nice but it doesn't feel right for some reason.

Very well done though! Great Job! :flagcanada:

3.png

I made a 3rd jersey thats origanal

I'd ditch the sticks as stripes. Too busy...

these look nice, but IMO it looks wierd to have the logo feature light blue predominantly, then have it nowhere else in the jersey. i think you did use the other colors great, but just the light blue is bothering me. as for the alt., the sticks turn a simple-yet-successful-and-classic logo into a tacky design element and it just looks too busy. maybe keep the jersey as simple as the logo, and it will be successful and classic too. or you could always try a light blue or gray alternate.

these look nice, but IMO it looks wierd to have the logo feature light blue predominantly, then have it nowhere else in the jersey. i think you did use the other colors great, but just the light blue is bothering me. as for the alt., the sticks turn a simple-yet-successful-and-classic logo into a tacky design element and it just looks too busy. maybe keep the jersey as simple as the logo, and it will be successful and classic too. or you could always try a light blue or gray alternate.

Yeah but the current jerseys don't use them either and i don't think it would look too good on jerseys

those are great but for some reason the away jersey reminds me a tiny bit of the Avalanche

That's why I hate the Canucks current colours.

blue and green and no more whale