Anaheim Ducks Concept

Taylor R.

this isn't really a concept. all you did was switch the logo

ya i guess ur right but i didn't know where else to post it

Seems like a pretty appropriate place to post it, sorry Cody.

I have seen this done numerous times, and I don't like it. Only because I was so in love with their old design, not your fault.

so now we aren't allowed to post uniform "tweaks" in the concept forum?

some of you guys need to get over it, and stop being so damn whiny about how much of a concept is borrowed from the team's real uniforms.

some teams don't need a complete redesign. this isn't a forum to try and impress people with your photoshop skills. it's a forum to display what changes you'd like to see made to specific teams. this is just as much a valid concept as any other.

some of you guys need to get over it, and stop being so damn whiny about how much of a concept is borrowed from the team's real uniforms.

some teams don't need a complete redesign. this isn't a forum to try and impress people with your photoshop skills. it's a forum to display what changes you'd like to see made to specific teams. this is just as much a valid concept as any other.

thank you! i agree fully

Go Lakers

Well, it isn't so much the fact that it was tweaked, but more the fact that this very tweak (complete with the missing right edge of the D, has been done at least twice on here.

But I certainly don't blame him for thinking of it and definately won't hold it against him.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived