Toronto Maple Leafs Honor the 67 Leafs

Taylor R.

Today before the Toronto Maple Leafs, Edmonton Oilers game the Leafs honored the 1967 Stanley Cup champion Toronto Maple Leafs team and they all came out and then there was a ceremonial face off. Don't know how many of you all care but i like when they do things like that

Go Lakers

Caught some of it, real nice. It would be better if the Leafs were wearing the 67 uniforms in the game tonight. Hopefully they will 10 years from now when it's the 50th anniversary of the Leafs last cup.

haha, ouch lol.

Yeah it was great, respectfull at the same time. Got love the cheers when Bower came out. Also great coming from a leafs fan. Mabye this will be a sign that they got under ten years to win a stanly cup before the big "50" comes along lol.

4kv29i.jpg

Caught some of it, real nice. It would be better if the Leafs were wearing the 67 uniforms in the game tonight. Hopefully they will 10 years from now when it's the 50th anniversary of the Leafs last cup.

Reminds me of what someone said on a hockey message board after the Leafs lost one year and a die-hard refused to accept reality...

Will the parade be taking the usual route?

Straight down Disappointment Street till they hit We Will Always Suck Boulevard.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I want a logo designed for 100 years of Futility

... one that has a goat on it...

A flying goat with a leg in a sling, whose descent was predicted by the batter, which was a black cat, being caught in the stands by a dorky guy who slips on the way to first and tears his groin. That oughta sum it up.

I was thinking the exact same thing when the game began. I mean, if the Islanders can wear "throw backs" for a night and the Oil can wear their old set for Messier's jersey retirement, why couldn't my leafs wear those jerseys in honor of that night? It makes no sense for them to have worn their current set on such a big night. If anything, it was an insult to the whole ritual. It was fun none the less, but still poorly planned on MLSEs part... go figure...

CPTH107021721_1024x768.jpg

Forever '67!!!!! (until we win our next cup soon!! Muhahaha!!)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived