NHL All Star Game Jersey Idea

Taylor R.

Looks like all you did was slap the conference logos onto jerseys from the Projoy website. And even then, it's not so hot. The blues and reds don't match up, and the logos would be a lot more legible if they had a white outline.

What about sleeve numbers? What about the back of the jersey ? the number and the nameplate?

• 1 month later...

ive always thought the allstar jerseys should move away from the west/east logos (put em on the shoulders) and use the allstar game logo created by each team as the jersey main logo...and use one of the teams jerseys as the template for the jersey except in the east/west colour scheme

ei..next years ASG...atlanta 3rds in ASG colours with eastern and western down the one arm..and the atlanta ASG logo as the main logo...with the players team logo on one shoulder..and (for other allstar games) the east or west logo on the other shoulder

if someone could come up with a concept jersey for what i just described..that would be cool...just to see if it would actually work

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

i cant see the concept but from what i've gathered, i dont really want to

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived