Sign in to follow this  
jus2damcrazey219

Irvin out at ESPN

They're replacing an ignorant egotistical blowhard with an (semi) intelligent egotistical blowhard...upgrade.

They should have gone after Marty if they wanted a better analyst, but Parcells has the "name" that ESPN always goes after. Sizzle over steak.

As bad as Irvin was, they still fired the wonrg person. It still amazes me as to how they continue to put Salisbury on TV more and more.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2769871

ESPN Communications Vice President Josh Krulewitz issued a statement, saying "We thank Michael for his contributions to ESPN and wish him well."

What contributions? Other than the uninformed and biased "TO's my boy and I'll milk it for all it's worth" perspective, I'd say the only thing he contributed to was my impulse to switch the channel to NFL on FOX.

As bad as Irvin was, they still fired the wonrg person. It still amazes me as to how they continue to put Salisbury on TV more and more.

<Old Deadspin Joke Mode>Whatever you do, don't look at the photos on his cell phone!</Old Deadspin Joke Mode>

<Old Deadspin Joke Mode>Whatever you do, don't look at the photos on his cell phone!</Old Deadspin Joke Mode>

Yep, and Deadspin's never one to run a joke into the ground (YOU'RE WITH ME, LEATHER! - that killed the first million times they referenced it).