Bears jersey on eBay

Chazberg

If this thing is a knockoff (which I'm all but assuming by the price and quantity listed) then it's definitely the best one I've seen. They nailed the sleeve numbers, which are usually the giveaway on the ripoffs. Even if this thing's fake, for that price i'm still tempted.

Berrian Jersey

If this thing is a knockoff (which I'm all but assuming by the price and quantity listed) then it's definitely the best one I've seen. They nailed the sleeve numbers, which are usually the giveaway on the ripoffs. Even if this thing's fake, for that price i'm still tempted.

Berrian Jersey

Heh, given what Reebok does with "authentics," it's stunning to see a Bears jersey with the correct sleeve numbers. I'm guessing that cresting didn't come from the Reebok sweatshop, but whoever did it put in the thought and effort to do it right.

Buy it. Love it.

EDIT: Upon closer examination, it looks like the 8s on the sleeves might be upside down. Either that, or the cabernet is kicking in.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I thought the Bears' eights were symmetrical. They look that way as far as the numbers on the front and back of the jersey go. Are the eights on the front and back of the jersey the same as the eightss on the sleeves?

-E.A.R.

I would buy it and have someone switch the sleeve 8's to be right side up

My buddy bought a Lance Briggs with the Super Bowl patch on it from the NFL shop and it has the wrong number style on the sleeves.

While everyone is focusing on the sleeve numbers, I'm wondering if the FRONT numbers are too small.

Nah, they look accurate, they're a lot smaller than the back #'s on the Bears jerseys. I think I'm gonna snag it and flip the sleeve 8's like you guys suggested. If anyone else is interested he has a lotta other sizes, and some pretty good looking orange Urlachers too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/REEBOK-AUTHENTIC-BRIAN...1QQcmdZViewItem

I was shocked, too, when I saw that they got the numbers correct.

Don't buy it, it's very fake. First of all, the jersey you get will look much worse quality wise than that. It will likely be soiled, with poor stitching, and shoddy screen printing on the sleeves. Also, the number material is not close to the real thing. They uses a soft, shiny, cheap looking material that is bubbly or wavy looking. The only way you would be satisfied is if you said "eh, it looks like crap, but it was only $30".

I bought a fake from one of this guy's alter egos in August, and it was garbage. Luckily I was able to return it.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

It's a fake.

But it's a fake that's more accurate than the Reebok authentic...which almost nullifies its fakeness. Sad that counterfeiters can get it right, but Reebok can't.

Wha? :huh:

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

It's a fake.

But it's a fake that's more accurate than the Reebok authentic...which almost nullifies its fakeness. Sad that counterfeiters can get it right, but Reebok can't.

Wha? :huh:

The fake jersey has the correct Bears sleeve numbers. (Thick, squat numbers instead of scaled-down versions of the chest numbers.)

The current Reebok authentics do not have the correct sleeve numbers.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived