Help me finish my concept

puckcool22

i made a uniform concept, however i cannot think of what logo to put on the helmet, the current one, the old one from the green helmet, or a logo that doesnt exist yet

i just got illustrator and am just beggining to comprehend how to do anything with it, so i can't make logos yet

if anybody has any ideas for the logo or suggestions for the uniform that would be great, here is the uniform (c/p)

uniform

ik this should probably be in requests but that board averages like 2 replies per post

signature.gif

just green and white would suffice normally, but if you absolutely have to, lemme rack my brain here

*hammering and sawing noise eminating from discrim's head*

ah, here we go...i'll whip something up.  wait til tomorrow tho.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

no i like the green and white. no accent colour.

and as for the logo................... ??? toughy.

but why the two white pants with two different stripings?just one is fine enough

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

the first white is meant to only be worn with the green jersey, as the striping matches up with the green jersey

for the green pants, it was part of the home/away green/white flop

however because their is a green helmet, I liked an all white-white look, and the second white pants match up with the striping of the white jersey

imagine the jerseys turned sideways to understand the pants striping

also as far as an accent color:

gold is a definite idea, i want to get a color not used in their division, because the pats look like the bills and their are 2 greens, the jets could seperate themselves with green and gold

what about copper?

signature.gif

to my knowledge, none of the AFC east members use powder blue, so here is what i've thrown together for ya:

helmet logo:

jetslogo.gif

wordmark:

wordmarknyj2.gif

i know, i know, the flame color's a little odd, but i was thinking of the Batmobile when i came up with this...okay, so i simply added a little detail to the jet from winnipeg's last logo, but still.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Nice work, Discrim

Uhmm.. the uniforms... didn't Pennington wear this exact uni at Marshall?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

"J-E-T-S... etc.!" "As a lifelong Jetskis fan..." check out their website newyorkjets.com.  I noticed in their 40th anniv. media guide they're using this fairly bileous lime green 2ndary accent color.  These yellow-green shades, electified or not, are tought to do in any graphic environment.  Call it the Puke Factor!  Still you TO fans love your double blues (hint to Leafs!) and I can live with the Jets in double green in their glorious new westside Olympic stadium.  I'm too it-retarded to do the cut n' pastes so alas I cannot comment on your proposed Jets logo.   :o  Still the classic green & white can stand MORE green, for me, and NOT sharing a stadium with the Gints but that's ANOTHER tale another time!    :cool:  COOL Yule, Y'All!  :P

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

hey vic, cool logo..

Knowing is half the battle...

Go Joe!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Not more than 20 minutes. I just found a pic of a fighter jet, traced it, then colored it in. I can't help thinking how much better it'd look if it were vectorized, but I can't do that. I only have Photoshop 4.  :angry: Just so you know, that font is the same that I used on my logo & the same that Dodge trucks uses. I couldn't find the font used by the TV show COPS. That woulda been sweet.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived