Speedy's RBK Edge NHL Template

speedy

As many of you know, I've been working on revamping the hockey world, mostly with the Edge jersey. So here it is, after months of working on it, I finally have what I like. I wasn't going to open this up to the public because I didn't want to deal with the hassle, but I love this community and everyone here has always been extremely helpful, so I thought I'd do my part. I built this template from the ground up starting around the beggining of November, if you look at some of my early concepts you'll notice the early forms of this. Despite the amount of work I put into this, I'm sure as many of you use it you'll have helpful suggestions to improve upon this template, don't hesitate, I'll be listening, I'm really open to making this the premier Edge template out there. Keep in mind this is done entirely with Inkscape, as is all of my work, so of course Inkscape would be the most friendly application for this. If anyone is open to making a Paint friendly version, I'm all for it, I would, but I just don't have the time. Hope you enjoy.

template-1.png

ONLY AVAILABLE IN .PDF and .SVG FORMATS. Sorry for the inconvienence.

Just leave your E-Mail address and your desired format, and I'll send it to you as soon as I possibly can.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived