NASCAR Concept

oz615

It's only appropriate that used an Dodge and the #12 for this concept, since the owner Roger Penske and since he has Marlboro plastered on his that he owns in other racing series,i don't see why not.And befere anyone say the obvious,and not to get political or anything but tobacco advertising IMO don't make people smoke it's peer pressure the make other people smoke IMO.As far as the associate sponsors stuff,i'll add that later.

MarlbrorCharger.png

Any comments or suggestions?

Not too bad. It looks similar to the F1 cars out there. It'd never fly in this PC world though. Well, maybe for the right amount of $$$$$. NASCAR already dropped the "Winston Cup".

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

Honestly it looks kinda dull to me. I love that scheme in open-wheel, but on a Nascar shell it just looks empty. Really needs to be more of a design instead of the 'slap a logo on' approach. And secondary sponsors couldn't hurt either.

It's only appropriate that used an Dodge and the #12 for this concept, since the owner Roger Penske and since he has Marlboro plastered on his that he owns in other racing series,i don't see why not.And befere anyone say the obvious,and not to get political or anything but tobacco advertising IMO don't make people smoke it's peer pressure the make other people smoke IMO.As far as the associate sponsors stuff,i'll add that later.

MarlbrorCharger.png

First of all, I didn't know that's how people start smoking by their friends calling them "chickens"? I had no clue smoking was done because of peer pressure. Advertising does have a part in choices you make, especially when it comes to racing and Nascar where fans are VERY loyal to their driver's sponsor. If you know how to advertize properly (which is what racing is), then you can have a strong influence on what people choose to spend their money on.

On to the concept. I like it overall. If you're going to have the angle on the hood then I'd take the swoops out of the back and make them angled at the same angle as the hood angles. I'd slide the triangle up so that the point of it touches the window so that your logo is all in white. The only other two things I would suggest would be to enlarge your side text logo. Don't worry if some of it gets cut off on the bottom by the rear wheel, I've seen it plenty of times; or if need be have part of the M on the window, which I've seen a few times, not so much now. Number two paint the hood cowl area (the black area in front of the window is the cowl and lets air in, I'm talking the white part around it) and the hood flaps (the two areas you left white). Overall solid design. :D

This is neat are you going to do it for the Ford, Chevy & Toyota models as well?

if you recall several months ago a posted a Monte Carlo,Taurus and Intrepid template,

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/oz615...ncepts/Ford.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/oz615...cepts/Chevy.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/oz615...cepts/Dodge.gif

a week ago i finally gotten the templates w/ the current model w/ the exception of Toyota for obvious reasons

if anyone wants the current templates i'll upload them ASAP.

but to answer your question,yes.

CHARGER goes above the grill(where you currently have the dodge logo) and DODGE is on the rear bumper. also, the new thing is for the main associate sponsor to go on the lower part of the hood.

nascarcup-2007-day-eg-1367.jpg

nascarcup-2007-day-eg-1053.jpg

Yeah your right about the rear,as far the front is concerned i based off of this

MtDew9D.jpg

On the back view, the driver's side has a colored in section next to the spoiler. The left side doesn't, and it doesn't appear to be present in the concept itself. I think this could look even better if you choose a font to better match the Marlboro font as opposed to the current font.

usd-sig.png

On the back view, the driver's side has a colored in section next to the spoiler. The left side doesn't, and it doesn't appear to be present in the concept itself. I think this could look even better if you choose a font to better match the Marlboro font as opposed to the current font.

Good eye on the rear,i'll fix it ASAP,ans for the number font I'll try it and see how it looks

You are using a Circular Green Nascar logo?

I can't tell because it's small.

I beleive that is old Busch North Series logo.

Yellow is the Nextel Cup logo.

Blue is the Busch logo

Red is the Craftsmen trucks logo.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

MarlbrorCharger.png

First of all, I didn't know that's how people start smoking by their friends calling them "chickens"? I had no clue smoking was done because of peer pressure. Advertising does have a part in choices you make, especially when it comes to racing and Nascar where fans are VERY loyal to their driver's sponsor. If you know how to advertize properly (which is what racing is), then you can have a strong influence on what people choose to spend their money on.

On to the concept. I like it overall. If you're going to have the angle on the hood then I'd take the swoops out of the back and make them angled at the same angle as the hood angles. I'd slide the triangle up so that the point of it touches the window so that your logo is all in white. The only other two things I would suggest would be to enlarge your side text logo. Don't worry if some of it gets cut off on the bottom by the rear wheel, I've seen it plenty of times; or if need be have part of the M on the window, which I've seen a few times, not so much now. Number two paint the hood cowl area (the black area in front of the window is the cowl and lets air in, I'm talking the white part around it) and the hood flaps (the two areas you left white). Overall solid design. :D

these responses just keep reminding me of ads on the simpsons for their smoking brand (laramie i believe, or manitoba) and how the guys at the round table come up with ways to "increase smokers at earlier ages"

or somethin like it

lol

Archived