Alternate Jersey Lists

rmackman

I have to find a list of what jersey the Panthers wore during each game of the 99-00 season. I know some of you have resources that have information like this on it, so I was wondering if someone would be nice enough to share that with me. Thanks! :D

nhluniforms.com Go to 1990's, 1999-2000

Thanks I tried that. I actually needed a breakdown of what was worn on what game. I even called the Elias Sports Bureau. Why the hell I've been asked to track this down I don't know because I'm not entirely sure it's possible.

You could always use Getty Images to try and fill in the gaps, although I don't know if you can find every game in a season (especially if you're going all the way back to 1999-00).

99-00? Good luck. IF the Panthers were part of the NHL-Meigray program, if it even exsisted back then, they might have that info at http://www.nhlgameworn.com/ but their online population reports only go back to 02-03, and even those probably don't list what was worn by each date.

I seriously doubt this information is in one easy to find place, including the Panthers having it themselves. Your only real hope might be to find a photographer who has worked for the team, but at best that would only get you picture files of the home games.

Another issue is that teams were wearing white at home and colors on the road back then. This is going to lead to dates where they would be wearing whites on the road when other teams wanted to wear their alt jerseys just to complicate things.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived