USC Gamecock Under Armour Concept

Cola

Okay since we signed with Under Armour, we are going to be getting a new outfit and everyone is wondering what it is going to look like. The players have seen sketches or uniforms shown to them by UA and they are supposedly really good looking...Spurrier quoted that they have some "pizzaz" to them haha, whether that is good or bad- who knows. Here is my own attempt at some uniforms in the time being.

C&C appreciated (by the way, i realize i left the NFL shield on the collar...oops!)

usc_concept.jpg

usc_concept_black.jpg

usc_concept_blackblack.jpg

usc_concept_whitewhite.jpg

i like the first and the last versions..not sure about the pant stripe though, but it does scream underarmour, and it might look ok on the field.

Oh, and i doubt theyd sportt he NFL Equip patch on the collar :)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

How were you able to blow up the template in Illustrator?

Also, good job.

Well, I'm taking a guess that he could blow up the template in Illustrator either by using a computer that is too old and slow to use his version of Illustrator. Or a stick of dynamite would blow up the template... his computer and a few other things. *LOL* How do you enlarge the template? Well if it's an AI file, then go to the layers, click on the top most layer and you click the top left corner hold down shift, and drag. Or go to Object, Transform and you can scale it porportionally.

Also, good job.

The scale feature. I didn't think it was an uncommon feature in Illustrator or anything though??? Anyways, they released images of the jerseys today...look for my post in Sports to see em.

Also, good job.

Well, I'm taking a guess that he could blow up the template in Illustrator either by using a computer that is too old and slow to use his version of Illustrator. Or a stick of dynamite would blow up the template... his computer and a few other things. *LOL* How do you enlarge the template? Well if it's an AI file, then go to the layers, click on the top most layer and you click the top left corner hold down shift, and drag. Or go to Object, Transform and you can scale it porportionally.

That was what I was wanting to know. Thanks.

Archived