West Ham United 07-08 kits?

zjac7

easy on the Leeds fan, let them commiserate with Forest about past European glories and looking up about 40 slots up the tables to where the real class teams are now...

and I'd bet the green is a keeper kit, so it's allowed to be ugly.

good work by whoever got the shots of those too, I'd imagine they're for promo materials for next year. Yeah, they have to get those sort of things done this far in advance...

interesting to see 'em with Umbro, I *was* a bit curious who they'd get once Reebok fully pulled out. Any word on who City will move to?

I will say this, Arsenal probably has as much a chance of winning the EPL next year (or the year after) as Leeds does.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say this, Arsenal probably has as much a chance of winning the EPL next year (or the year after) as Leeds does.

Nice to see the steady atmospheric change in your slide down hasn't affected your judgment. :blink:

As the New York Lottery commercials say: "You have to be in it to win it."

Enjoy League One. :P

Nice to see the steady atmospheric change in your slide down hasn't affected your judgment. :blink:

As the New York Lottery commercials say: "You have to be in it to win it."

Enjoy League One. :P

You know what, i'm looking forward to it. Matchroom terraces, no prawn cocktail corporate fat-cats sitting on their hands all match, no overpaid playboy multimillionaires, no dirty Russian oligarchs, no Rupert Murdoch tv blood money, no managers too enamored with their own image and ego, no gloryhound supporters chasing the frontrunner, none of what has taken football away from its roots.

Yes, it's League One, yes, it's never on TV, and playing Blackpool just doesn't have the appeal of a cross-Pennines rivalry match with Man U. But it's football, football closer to its pure essence than the bloated Premiership. Football where a dad can bring his sons to the match again without being priced out, where you know the lads are giving an honest effort, where the publicity is small and limited but the glory is on the pitch.

Regardless, Leeds have the best kit in England. No wacky shoulder adornments there!

Bitch please. This must be a joke, right? These are hideous, man. Plus, Leeds is just terrible. They're in last place!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Does that newfound happiness mean you'll no longer be insulting higher clubs?

Hell no, why in god's name would I stop doing that? Especially when they're so deserving...

Regardless, Leeds have the best kit in England. No wacky shoulder adornments there!

Bitch please. This must be a joke, right? These are hideous, man. Plus, Leeds is just terrible. They're in last place!

Bitch, please. Learn to link properly.

Would you please knock off the personal insults?

They aren't necessary, are not welcome, and do not reflect well on you.

I hope you aren't referring to me, as I am merely restating what the OP said. That being said, you are right.

But, aside from that, I don't see any other personal insults here?

Since West Ham is busting out their new kits, how soon until we start seeing Blackburn and the like roll out their new kits? The Nike teams will probably wait til late June/July to roll their new uni's out which sucks. I'm also wondering if the EPL will take a page from Blackburn and roll out the new patches and numbers on the last day of the season?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm also wondering if the EPL will take a page from Blackburn and roll out the new patches and numbers on the last day of the season?

Is that a Blackburn thing? I thought a lot of teams gave their new kits a debut at the end of a season.

I remember when Chelsea won the League, all their merchandise and signage featured the new crest, which they hadn't worn yet.

Besides, the EPL is funny about those things. They unveiled the new logo in the middle of the season without even so much as a press release.

Since West Ham is busting out their new kits, how soon until we start seeing Blackburn and the like roll out their new kits? The Nike teams will probably wait til late June/July to roll their new uni's out which sucks. I'm also wondering if the EPL will take a page from Blackburn and roll out the new patches and numbers on the last day of the season?

Most teams tend to reveal the tops before the end of the season and play the last game of the season in them. Though it does all depend on the manufacturer i think and how well organised the club are, in the last few years everton have revealed one at the end of the season and 2 around june/july

logo.png

Arsenal fan here, three generations deep in our family.

I've always respected Leeds, particularly how their fans stick with them in lean times. They have soared to great heights, wallowed in obscurity, but never seem to lose their supporters.

As for West-Ham, well this is a club I've never admired, but for wrong reasons. West-Ham was the club of choice for fascist skinheads in Canada, (and there was a well developed movement of these skinheads in Toronto during the 80's). The skinheads were rivals at local Toronto soccer matches, would cause fights, throw bottles and just be a general nuisance.

They often wore Hammers gear, and I began to really loathe the club, for its association to group of racist cowards who always fought in hordes. I know that's unfair, but that's what I walked away with.

My question is to West Ham supporters, is the club still loved by fascist movements in England, or was that just an anamoly of the 80's and has mercifully passed, leaving just a football club in London that's ripe with tradition?

Most teams tend to reveal the tops before the end of the season and play the last game of the season in them. Though it does all depend on the manufacturer i think and how well organised the club are, in the last few years everton have revealed one at the end of the season and 2 around june/july

What exactly did Everton change on their crest between the 04-05 and the 05-06 seasons? I have an 04-05 home shirt, and the blue in the crest looks more like a solid color than the gradient shown in your avatar.

QPR%20Sig.png

My question is to West Ham supporters, is the club still loved by fascist movements in England, or was that just an anamoly of the 80's and has mercifully passed, leaving just a football club in London that's ripe with tradition?

It's my understanding that the West Ham firms have gone the way of all others. Chelsea no longer has the same thuggish fanbase, and neither do the Irons.

It's my understanding that the West Ham firms have gone the way of all others. Chelsea no longer has the same thuggish fanbase, and neither do the Irons.

The whole thug hooligan atmosphere in England is largely a thing of the the past. Not the least reason being the draconian measures instituted after Hillsborough, increased police support, and exorbitant ticket prices keeping out a lot of that element. Still, some yobs floating around causing ruckus, but nowhere near on the level of the 80s.

Archived