2007 College Football Schedule Sigs

footballfiji

Hey folks,

I'm going to do some more College Football Schedule Sigs. Nothing is finalized but they will look pretty similar to last years:

Auburn.jpg

I'm opening this up early to take requests for some of the other schools. I will be doing all the D-1A (or Bowl Subdivision) Teams. So any other schools you want just ask (even Canadian Schools). If you have a particular pic you'd like to use then give me a link to it as well.

Thanks.

I'll wait a little while to ask for a Troy one since our 2007 schedule is not yet finalized. We're still trying to figure out when we're going to play Ball State and/or Western Kentucky. WKU is going to 1-A and Sun Belt in '08, so the commissioner is trying to get as many conference teams to put WKU on the '07 as possible. In fact, he may be requiring them to do it.

University of Minnesota and Concordia University, St. Paul if you'd be so nice.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Alabama and Appalachian State (not finalized yet) PLEASE!!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived