black baseball uniforms

southpawstu19

This discussion reminds me of the football pants discussion that was had here a few months back concerning the matching jerseys and pants. Its funny because its very similar in a sense. People around here tend to hate the dark on dark look regardless of the sport. (again I'm generalizing based on the replies and posts from the past discussion and the current one) I personally think the dark on dark look is fine with football but horrible in baseball.

They look like a bunch of Joe #1s.

HA! You're right.

I disagree with you, oldschoolvikings. I don't think a blue jersey should automatically demand matching blue pants. Pants should only come in gray, white, some netural color(natural,sand), or powder blue. Colored pants look absolutely horrendous. They look like a little league team uniform.

Take for example:

Our current World Champions, I suppose you'd call them

petebjarkman-340-Wc2003champs.jpg

Red Indians

al_1976_cleveland.gif

Orange-ioles

al_1971_baltimore.gif

They look like a bunch of Joe #1s.

HA! You're right.

I disagree with you, oldschoolvikings. I don't think a blue jersey should automatically demand matching blue pants. Pants should only come in gray, white, some netural color(natural,sand), or powder blue. Colored pants look absolutely horrendous. They look like a little league team uniform.

Take for example:

Our current World Champions, I suppose you'd call them

petebjarkman-340-Wc2003champs.jpg

Red Indians

al_1976_cleveland.gif

Orange-ioles

al_1971_baltimore.gif

Don't forget these beauties

nl_1979_philadelphia.gif

• LMU locked this topic

Archived