Canucks New Look August 1st. Blue, Green, and White Colours.

Corvus

I made that logo and posted it on this site months ago. Enough people around here know this.

People have been using it without my permission for months. I have to say I'm getting more than a little peeved now that someone has uploaded it to Canucks.com and every other Canucks website claiming that it's real or their own concept. Enough already.

I think the guy above me said it best....watermark your work or don't post it at all. Why work so hard and long at something just to have thieves take it from you in a matter of seconds.

Yah, watermark that s.o.b. next time.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made that logo and posted it on this site months ago. Enough people around here know this.

People have been using it without my permission for months. I have to say I'm getting more than a little peeved now that someone has uploaded it to Canucks.com and every other Canucks website claiming that it's real or their own concept. Enough already.

I think the guy above me said it best....watermark your work or don't post it at all. Why work so hard and long at something just to have thieves take it from you in a matter of seconds.

Yah, watermark that s.o.b. next time.

Ya, needs stripes.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Ya, needs stripes.

How dare you impinge the good name of Rachel Ray!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Watermarking is a must, and not just with another copy of the logo (as Speedy did way back in post #6). Watermark it with something that ensures you'll get the credit you deserve.

I had a guy on eBay who stole my Packers uniform renderings to sell bad knockoff throwback jerseys and helmets. Not only did he steal my graphics, but he hotlinked them from my site!

When he didn't respond to my emails I replaced the graphics on my site, and I'm sure that he got some very interesting reactions to his auctions after that.

Since then, I have watermarked all my work with the address of my site and a copyright symbol. He has since started stealing my graphics again (saved them to his own server this time), but at least I'm getting the credit and publicity.

That's why you should always watermark your work, no matter how minor you think it may be.

BTW- Here is the post in question. Go get em, tiger.

Somebody posted a neat concept on that site. I like the logo, since it looks more like it would fit in with the times: n21013390_32006142_4878.jpg

the lumberjack in the logo looks like rob zombie.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Ya, needs stripes.

LMAO!!!!

Lamicus, very funny stuff. Paula Dean rules!

I know this is off topic, but if I see another damn Rachel Ray pic on a food box or bag I'm going to slam my head into a brick wall.

That's why you should always watermark your work, no matter how minor you think it may be.

BTW- Here is the post in question. Go get em, tiger.

Somebody posted a neat concept on that site. I like the logo, since it looks more like it would fit in with the times: n21013390_32006142_4878.jpg

the lumberjack in the logo looks like rob zombie.

I like the idea of the colors and logo quite a bit actually. It would be a nice update, it just needs work to make it look clearer and easier to see. Right now its a bit dark and muddled. Needs more white.

Ya, needs stripes.

LMAO!!!!

I know this is off topic, but if I see another damn Rachel Ray pic on a food box or bag I'm going to slam my head into a brick wall.

This belongs in "General Design."

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Ya, needs stripes.

LMAO!!!!

Funny you should mention that. I want to lick Triscuit crumbs off the bare armpits of Ina Garten

And what exactly does this have to do with the Canucks' rumoured upcoming colour change?

Ya, needs stripes.

LMAO!!!!

Funny you should mention that. I want to lick Triscuit crumbs off the bare armpits of Ina Garten

And what exactly does this have to do with the Canucks' rumoured upcoming colour change?

Much like the new Canucks colors, the resulting vomitus of your misguided Ina fantasies will be blue and green.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Rachel Ray doesn't like the colours... but she can make you a great dinner in 30 minutes!

BTW, if you look at the Nabisco products with her on them, all of the photos are the same. They just photoshop a plate on her left hand to simulate her holding it.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Not gonna miss the Orca

Freeeeee Willlllyyyyyy!

Johnny Canuck is the best way to go.

This has nothing to do whatsoever with Nigella Lawson.

nigel08.jpeg

Say hello to my next foodtv avatar, boys.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I really hope they keep it simple and go with the vintage blue, green and white jersey with the "C" stick logo. Even though I am not a Canucks fan this is my most favorite jersey in all of sports and I'd love to see them wear it permanently.

If I wanted a picture of something with long hair and a beard that could cook, I'd use a picture of my ex-mother in law.

As it is, how old is that pic of Mario? The man's gunt is certainly larger than that now, unless foodtv somehow managed to create a convincing photoshop of him.

Interesting fun fact: Minutes after this picture, Mario had oral relations with that fish. Twice.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

LOL at teh Mario pic...

Anyways... teh Canucks jersey that should be interesting to see how that looks like once August 1 come around... hmm

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

What about the incredbly hot Giada DeLaurentiis?

giada08.jpg

So damn hot...

Oh yeah, something about the canucks jersey?

Blue and green rocks.

Should be interesting.....

She is short, has tyrannosaurus arms and therefore has to lean over to reach things quite frequently. This combined with the fact that she doesn't seem to own a top cut above her cleavage smacks of gimmick to me. Thusly I am not impressed.

Archived