My concept - Penguins 3rd Jersey [GOLD]

drevel

Well, the gold in the logo doesn't match the gold of the jersey. That's also not a good colour for a jersey. You'd be better off going to to the Pens' old yellow. Not feeling the white patches under the arms either.

Here is a quick redo of a white alternate with the yellow-gold colors I will work on it.

msg-117243086533.jpg

I like that better. Still not a fan of the armpit mesh - it doesn't allow the stripes on the sleeves to go around all the way. Nice job, though.

I like that better. Still not a fan of the armpit mesh - it doesn't allow the stripes on the sleeves to go around all the way. Nice job, though.

This was just a quick one i did to see. glad you liked it better. I am going to change the jersey style. I get what you mean the arm strips all the way around would look cool. thanks for the feedback.

Okay so here is an update with the C+C taken into account. I took away the mesh underarms, changed to old Pens gold, overall uni white & also added shoulder logo's. any C+C always welcomed I want to get better & u guys know best :)

msg-117244041572.jpg

Both are very nice - Great Work!!! I love the simplicity and the elegance it has.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Nice, not to steal your thunder, but i tried to play around with the gold myself..this is what i got with my attempts.

Pens-diag-vcx-b.jpg

I know the shoulder patches are off but yeah.

Gold would look cool as a 3rd.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Nice, not to steal your thunder, but i tried to play around with the gold myself..this is what i got with my attempts.

Pens-diag-vcx-b.jpg

I know the shoulder patches are off but yeah.

Gold would look cool as a 3rd.

Looks cool. You put that in 2006 or 2007? Prob. looks good in the game

Archived