Calgary Flames Concept

uniguy22

Uniguy22,

I like the red jersey alot. Nice simple, clean

I'd have to agree - very nice!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I got rid of the black and went with the old colours. I didn't want it to feel dated so I used the all-star template which I feel is modern. Alright so lets get to the C&C.

flamesset.png

As a Flames fan, I would be disappointed if they went with anything that has vertical striping next year. The current red jersey is the best in the league right now. The black "C" just pops out of the jersey; I have to admit that I did not like it when I first saw it, but after seeing it on the jersey in a live game I understand why they went in this direction.

However a return to the original colours and jersey for an alternative look would be awesome, but only if they went with red helmets, pants and gloves. I hate the Canucks, but love how Luongo wears green and blue equipment with their alternate jersey.

I agree with howie even though Im a Canuck's fan. The flames red home sweater is one of the best in the league and no Canadian team should have vertical stripes. If the flames go back to Red, gold and white, they need to be reminiscent of their original sweaters which are distinctive and recognizable. The flames turned into a crappy organization the last time they tried to go futuristic or trendy.

Enough with the all Star template. It's been done thank you.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Archived