Hats For Bats Fantasy Baseball League

AAO

Now, I've never seen Major League (yeah, that's right, never seen it), so I'm pretty sure anyone who has would be more in tune with this, but had I not read that those are supposed to be bats with golf-head covers on them, I'd never have known. In fact, at first glance I thought they looked like some kind of weird microphone.

I realize it would be very difficult to depict this and avoid confusion in the process, but I just thought I'd put this out there so you can keep it in mind for any potential revisions.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Exactly...who really would've unless you've seen the movie. That's what fantasy league logos are about, something creative, original, and out of the norm at the same time. Keeps you guessing kinda thing.

I have seen the movie many times, and even I don't think of bats right away. Like I said in the other forum, they remind me of lamp posts. Microphone is also a good description. Maybe making the bat wider, and adding some wood lines would help.

Exactly...who really would've unless you've seen the movie. That's what fantasy league logos are about, something creative, original, and out of the norm at the same time. Keeps you guessing kinda thing.

I have seen the movie many times, and even I don't think of bats right away. Like I said in the other forum, they remind me of lamp posts. Microphone is also a good description. Maybe making the bat wider, and adding some wood lines would help.

well also keep in mind this is for the 12(ish) guys in the league. THEY know right well what it is, so i dont think the mistaken bats are in issue. I think its great as is, for all thats worth

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I think it's awesome, but something about the bats bothers me. The golf headcovers just look too stift and don't say golf club headcovers to me for some reason. When I look, I see either tiki torches or golf ball cleaning stations that are on courses or parking meters. Maybe it's just me, I dunno.

Besides that, the font is pretty good itself and the baseball guy is cool too- although I must say an earring would be a sweet addition ha.

Archived