Is it just me...

JQK

Speaking of the SLE, I have a ton of logos that I saved right before the sight shut down.  If anyone else has more logos that I didn't save, I can put together Zip files for each league to download with all logos.  I figure this should help ease the void the SLE has left.

Speaking of the SLE, I have a ton of logos that I saved right before the sight shut down.  If anyone else has more logos that I didn't save, I can put together Zip files for each league to download with all logos.  I figure this should help ease the void the SLE has left.

I recently had a scare where I thought I lost my logo files - if we could have some sort of an archive it would be great. Depending on it's size, I might even host it on my site. (Zip files, thereby eliminating the linking problem that the SLE had with bandwidth.)

If you have a list of the ones you have, I will make a list of the ones I have. Maybe we could end up with some sort of master list for everyone. We'll put the leagues into zip files and viola, we have an archive. Maybe we could even get nitro to add his versions of the NHL thirds - Dallas, Columbus, etc.

i've lost every logo i had, and a bunch of pictures due to a mishandled zip disk.... grrrrrr......

And with no SLE to start over with, it sucks...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'll ask Nitroseed to use the NHL third logos he posted here.  If all is golden with him, then I will give you a list of what I have.  Right now I have logos (not all, missing lots of secondary) from the NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL, NCAA.  I hope my angelfire site has enough space for it.

OK, if Ez Street has the minor league logos in a zip and shiznit has all of the majors and the NCAA, if you guys email them to me, I can probably put them up as links off my site....

My email is dave at davesimon dot com

I'll ask Nitroseed to use the NHL third logos he posted here. If all is golden with him, then I will give you a list of what I have. Right now I have logos (not all, missing lots of secondary) from the NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL, NCAA. I hope my angelfire site has enough space for it.

Yeah, dude, go ahead. I've got all of the major four logos (secondaries and all) if anyone wants them sometime.

Maybe to help bandwidth issues, we could all pitch in, and have different links point to different folks' servers. Liie, one master account.

I (or someone) shoudl create a site, with sets of pages, and when you click on the "Download" links, it would grab the actual ZIP files from other folk's web servers.

Does this sound plausable?

I'd be happy to set up a website, since that is my specialty, my job, my life. If you guys want, we can get this started. I just need a list from each of you about what you have, and where I need to link to for it.

Anyone have any ideas, changes, hesitations?

Name ideas?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'll ask Nitroseed to use the NHL third logos he posted here.  If all is golden with him, then I will give you a list of what I have.  Right now I have logos (not all, missing lots of secondary) from the NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL, NCAA.  I hope my angelfire site has enough space for it.

Yeah, dude, go ahead. I've got all of the major four logos (secondaries and all) if anyone wants them sometime.

Yeah!  That would be great.  Do you think you could zip them and send it to my email address.  mgravito at RCN dot com

I only have OS9, and the zip. files don't work (already tried numerous times).

You should be able to get them open with the latest OS9 compatible Stuffit Expander... if not, check MacUpdate for a shareware/freeware unzip program.

Archived