Colorado Rockies Concept with Habs jersey Template

drevel

It's a good idea, but I agree that the dark is just a little busy. It may look better with a thinner horiz. white stripe (or none at all) between the red and yellow.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's a good idea, but I agree that the dark is just a little busy. It may look better with a thinner horiz. white stripe (or none at all) between the red and yellow.

Something like this? I did some changes based on your C + C.

msg-117269542907.jpg

I'd use white for the numbers and names on the away jersey. The red on blue is hard to read.

I like the idea of the white line running across the logo, it's very clever.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Something like this? I did some changes based on your C + C.

msg-117269542907.jpg

I like that one a lot better, but I agree with the previous poster that the numbers could use the white outline back.

Other ideas - maybe a thicker outline on the main logo. Not much, but a little. Also, I think the lined up stripe actually takes away from the logo. I can't really explain why, it's just an opinion. Maybe doing the logo like in your first version (slightly above the stripe) but not as thick could improve it? Also, the bottom set of stripes may be unnecessary. Maybe just a red or yellow single stripe on or near the very bottom.

Either way, I like this concept.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hello. First off thank you to everyone who has been giving me C + C. So I took away the white striping, made the remaining stripes not as thick. Too away the mountain & left the "C" logo or as I like to call it the "Colorado Pac-Man" <.....

I also used the redwings font for the name & number as solid white so it is not too busy with thw red,blue, yellow colors.

msg-117271469067.jpg

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The New Jersey Devils are celebrating their 25th Year in the Swamp - It would be nice if they wore the Old Colorado Rockies Jerseys as a throwback in celebration of their roots. Then they could wear the Kansas City Scouts jersey on the 2nd throwback date.

Come on New Jersey-wear them!!!1

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Here is another version of the away with the white strip in the logo matching the white stripe of the jersey. More even & flush.

msg-117269121149.jpg

IMO, if you just got rid of all of those stripes on the bottom of the jersey, and made the numbers on the back white with a blue and red outline, they'd be perfect.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived