Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Jersey Concept

drevel

Hello All,

I have seen some great TB Lightning jerseys up recently so I decided to try doing a 3rd jersey (gray version). The logo is not mine own it is a logo for the Durham Hockey team Lightning so I just want to give them credit for the logo. I recolored it to fit the scheme I was going for. I used the Islanders 3rd jersey b/c i really like it & have not done anything with it. Hope you like it. C+C always welcomed. Thank you.

msg-117272463812.jpg

I've never liked the Islanders alternate template... and purple isn't part of the Lightning colour scheme, so I'm not sure how that could be incorporated.

The logo isn't bad though, I like it.

Wade-sig.png

I've never liked the Islanders alternate template... and purple isn't part of the Lightning colour scheme, so I'm not sure how that could be incorporated.

The logo isn't bad though, I like it.

Purple :blink:

You should see dark blue. On both of my computers i use it is a dark blue. Are you seeing purple on the jersey?

Man that really looks purple. Thanks alot. I actually use Paint more than photoshop. I am learing how to use paint.net & photoshop more & more since joining this site. Thanks for that screenshot.

Archived