new cherry coke logo

jimshaw25

I don't know if it is in all markets or just being tested in the Baltimore area. But I saw Cherry Coke Zero. I can't find an image on the net. I guess I will have to buy a bottle and take a pic. It has a Cherry with a hole in it. Not just any hole but a football shaped one. It is rather suggestive. I will let your mind do the rest.

It's up here in CT too. It's good, BTW.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Re: Cherry Coke vs. Cherry Coca-Cola

When the failed new Coke was replaced with Coca-Cola Classic, the actual forumla for New Coke was still maintained, with the "Coke" vs. "Coca-cola" being the differentiator from a marketing perspective.

You see "Diet Coke" instead of "Diet Coca-cola" because Diet Coke is a diet version of the Coke forumla, NOT Coca-cola. That is why they came out with Coca-cola Zero - it is a diet version of Coca-cola.

I'm not 100% certain on this, but I'm pretty sure I read that the Cherry Coke formula was modified to be a cherry version of Coca-cola, NOT Coke. Hence why Cherry Coca-cola is being marketed along side of Cherry Coke - (and Cherry Coca-cola Zero along side of Diet Cherry Coke) two different products.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I noticed that a couple weeks ago too.....

Bring back this blast from MY past:

Cherry_Coke__723730.jpg

I think coke is trying more & more to keep the classic coke look, but still make it different. The prvious style looked too similar to classic coke:

138554565_77e5ae971c_m.jpg

I work at a steel mill in Hamilton and it is located in a run down neibourhood. The variety store close by is really nasty and still has 600ml bottles with the red and black early '90's lable.

Gross!!!

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

Well I finally found one of Cherry Coke Zero...

now look at that Cherry...what were they thinking...it looks like the logo for a strip club...

cherrycokezero.jpg

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

now look at that Cherry...what were they thinking...it looks like the logo for a strip club...

cherrycokezero.jpg

I knew there was something I really loved about it. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Cherry_Coke__723730.jpg

The Boston Market across the street from where I work still has this logo on its soda fountain.

One of the fountains in the student center at Winthrop has the previously-mentioned purple and black beauty, as well as the 3-generations-ago blue and green Powerade logo (that I can't find a pic of) and the early 90's Hi-C Fruit Punch logo.

Wish I could find pics. It's interesting because the soda machine next to it has newly-updated stickers, but that one has all the old ones.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• 2 weeks later...

you might want to save the new can as well.

i talked to a guy who was sticking coke products today and he said the are doing away with cherry coca-cola because it "just doesn't sell", and they are emphasizing cherry zero, which tastes like ass. this SUCKS if it is true.

• 3 weeks later...

cherrycokezero.jpg

I knew there was something I really loved about it. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

LOL - I guess I kinda had the same feeling and couldn't find the words to express it. (Not that you'd ever catch me at one of those places....) :D

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived