CCSLC Final Four

Nick 1733

Here are the rules for the play-in round:

The round will begin right now and last for 5 days (Entires must be submitted by 5:00 PM MST on March 6th, 2007). Voting will begin an hour after that deadline and last for two days.

If both entries are received before the deadline, then voting will commence immediately afterwards.

CCSLC Final Four 2007: Play-In Round

Create a locker-room t-shirt for the Super Bowl XLII Champions

- It can be any NFL team of your choice.

- It must have the Super Bowl XLII logo.

- It must the NFL logo.

- It must be a reebok design (as if the shirt was made by reebok).

- You must use the template provided below (only have to use one style though).

For the T-Shirt template Click Here.

I will answer any questions about this task in this thread

wait so does everyone signed up participate or just the play-in participants? (k2bf and averyj)

also whens a bracket being made out? id like to see who im gonna be up against.

Only the two participants listed in the main thread will be competing in this round.

Voting will be done anonymously, so you won't know who you're going up against. Only which of the four brackets each participant is in will be announced. As someone is eliminated, they will be revealed in the brackets, but not the winners.

And none of them are commercially available. So unless someone can "fake" the rest of the fonts, the logo will have to be the only element in the design using those fonts.

Back-to-BackΒ Fatal FortyΒ Champion 2015 & 2016

A minor correction, Orbit is commercially available. And for the sake of the competion I would be willing to get you guys (Avery and k2bf) a phrase of your liking in a raster using the Endzone font. And I would be able to send either of you a vector of anything you want in the Orbit font. Just pm me and I'll do it right away.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

I haven't received a entry yet... I know why one of them didn't come in, but don't have a clue as to why the other isn't in. If this is the kind of participation we're going to have from 'newer' members, then I don't know what to do.

if you make it an open compition there will be alot more entries

I haven't received a entry yet... I know why one of them didn't come in, but don't have a clue as to why the other isn't in. If this is the kind of participation we're going to have from 'newer' members, then I don't know what to do.

You don't get it. These two people are fighting for a spot in a regular bracket. That's what "play-in" round means. That's why there are 65 teams in the NCAA March Madness tournament instead of 64.

Back-to-BackΒ Fatal FortyΒ Champion 2015 & 2016

You don't get it. These two people are fighting for a spot in a regular bracket. That's what "play-in" round means. That's why there are 65 teams in the NCAA March Madness tournament instead of 64.

oh my fault man

So what am I missing? Where can I vote on this?

You can't vote because there's nothing to vote on ? he didn't receive any entries from the play-in competitors.

You can't vote because there's nothing to vote on ? he didn't receive any entries from the play-in competitors.

The tree didn't fall in the forest, so no one heard it.

philly.png

The tree didn't fall in the forest, so no one heard it.

Dude ... that's so deep, man. Like ... duuuuuuude.

Archived