Kansas City Scouts Concept Jersey

drevel

Screw PC, screw the Blackhawks... are they around still? *LOL* One of the best Scouts concepts yet. Thank you for staying away from the old scouts look. Nice use of that Zephyr logo, that works perfectly for this. I love what you did with them! Everything pops, and that's good. :hockeysmiley:

Looks great, I kind of like the logo. I especially like the arrow on the butt.

The arrow is the old redskins logo I thought it would look kinda cool. Yeah i know the way the world is that the indian face logos will be gone soon enough. I like them though. Thanks.

In case anyone cares I updated my post with a home white jersey. Thanks again for the C+C.

The stripes don't match, the back hem stripping is off. Also, remove the white cuffs on the dark sweaters, put the KC logo on the shoulders and you've got yourself a nice concept.

The stripes don't match, the back hem stripping is off. Also, remove the white cuffs on the dark sweaters, put the KC logo on the shoulders and you've got yourself a nice concept.

Thought I fixed the stripes ^_^

I put the KC on the shoulders & took the white off the cuffs. How does it look now? Thanks again for the C+C.

msg-11728085762.jpg

msg-117280863677.jpg

One of the best Scouts concepts yet. --- Nice use of that Zephyr logo, that works perfectly for this. I love what you did with them! Everything pops, and that's good

Ditto - also I love the use of the spear on the tail of the jersey!!!

As a KC Scout fan (and I am qualified) I love your concept!!!

I like the change - I love the traditional logo (my favorite) however you've caught something here and I like it. This would make a great ALT jersey - How about creating a third (ALT). I've seen several versions on this site - Red is the favorite color to use, yellow tends to be the 2nd used color. How about gray?

Let's see what you have for a 3rd uni -

I am KCScout76 and I approve this Concept. (Zephyr logos rule!!!!)

KansasCityScouts_modern.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like the change - I love the traditional logo (my favorite) however you've caught something here and I like it. This would make a great ALT jersey - How about creating a third (ALT). I've seen several versions on this site - Red is the favorite color to use, yellow tends to be the 2nd used color. How about gray?

Let's see what you have for a 3rd uni -

Gray I did think about that one. I def. want to do a third jersey & I have see alot of red ones. I have seen the red jersey with the "KC" logo. I will def. think of what to do for a third jersey any suggestion is appreciated.

Here is a 3rd jersey that I came up with. I kinda merge the Redskins logo with the KC Scouts logo. I have two designs pretty much the same except one has white at the end of the sleeves. I know some people think it looks better as a sold sleeve & not white at the end. Let me know what you think. I was thinking about making a yellow alt like the 84 Pens, but I really like the red jerseys I have seen before. Thanks. C+C welcomed. :)

msg-117289790973.jpg

msg-117289792532.jpg

Here is a 3rd jersey that I came up with. I kinda merge the Redskins logo with the KC Scouts logo. I have two designs pretty much the same except one has white at the end of the sleeves. I know some people think it looks better as a sold sleeve & not white at the end. Let me know what you think. I was thinking about making a yellow alt like the 84 Pens, but I really like the red jerseys I have seen before. Thanks. C+C welcomed. :)

msg-117289790973.jpg

msg-117289792532.jpg

My friend, are you trying to imply something here with the usage of Sid the Kid??? Huh?

HUUUUUHHHH???????

(Sike...just playing.)

I can see where your creative muses are coming from, cat, but um uh...try using your own derivative of the Washington Redskins spear and feathers before someone comes in here and blasts you for straight copy-and-pasting those graphic elements into your concepts. Just a pre-warning...

NOTE: sadly enough, there are people who exist in this community who stalk these boards for the express purpose of putting people on blast about that kinda stuff. (And the funny thing is, most of these "vultures" ain't produced a single concept on these boards...at least not that I can remember.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I can see where your creative muses are coming from, cat, but um uh...try using your own derivative of the Washington Redskins spear and feathers before someone comes in here and blasts you for straight copy-and-pasting those graphic elements into your concepts. Just a pre-warning...

NOTE: sadly enough, there are people who exist in this community who stalk these boards for the express purpose of putting people on blast about that kinda stuff. (And the funny thing is, most of these "vultures" ain't produced a single concept on these boards...at least not that I can remember.)

Im just having fun here with the concepts. I know other people use current logos without chnging anything & nothing is said. Im am not claiming that I created the logos or anything like that I always give credit & explain what i did. this is just a way to have fun & past time. Thanks for the C+C.

Im just having fun here with the concepts. I know other people use current logos without chnging anything & nothing is said. Im am not claiming that I created the logos or anything like that I always give credit & explain what i did. this is just a way to have fun & past time. Thanks for the C+C.

You're welcome...and I understand you completely about having fun doing this stuff--I mean, after all, that's why we're all here. We all got to start somewhere, and I can't recall having seen any other concepts with your name attached to them offhand, but this ain't a bad start though, cat.

Now back to this Sidney Crosby thing... :D (Sike?just playin.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The red is wonderful - the gold, well, we can use those on Special Occasions -

drevel, these are very nice. I like the 'redskin' version the best.

As a KC Scout fan - I whole hardily approve. Sweet lookin' Unis!!!

OK - where's the ST. PATRICK'S DAY GREEN JERSEY :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

OK - where's the ST. PATRICK'S DAY GREEN JERSEY :)

Your the first person to ask about that. DId you like the penguins one? Maybe I will do one for the Scouts let me know if you think ti would be cool.

Archived