NBA Uniform Database

HarperK

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dallasmavericksaltie9.png

-Many props to HoopsKid for artwork..(BTW) if people want to request throwbacks/retros, i could really use .eps artwork to fulfill it)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

On the Nuggets, you left out the trim on the arm holes. On the two blue jerseys, it's yellow and on the white it's the powder blue.

Another thing... on the "DN" logo on the shorts, the blue isn't the same as the piping... it's instead that light royal blue they use.

Also, you have the NBA logo on the wrong side of the shorts.

These are amazing man. Awesome work. Perfection!! Can you do the Cavaliers next?

I don't have Cavs artwork yet, so i wont be able to fulfill that request:)

i cant wait until someone rasterizes this template

its amazing!

great job

it is in raster

denvernuggetshomefx3.png

denvernuggetsroadjy1.png

denvernuggetsaltjl6.png

where?

for ms paint?

well, i can save a blank one for you, but the whole template is built in photoshop, and best used in photoshop

Can you try Knicks concepts in black and orange when you get a chance? Also a black Raptors and silver or black Rockets?

Thank you

after i get a teams jersey done, i will do some quick re-colorings/fantasy alts that they dont wear. I figure it should mix it up a bit and is very quick to do.

orlandomagichomeyf6.png

orlandomagicroadfi0.png

if you're willing to experiment with some quick recolorings, is there any chance you can mock up a nice green/blue/white mavericks concept, with the current home/road template? 1 shade of blue, no silver. just green/blue/white? :) (primarily green)

Can you try Knicks concepts in black and orange when you get a chance? Also a black Raptors and silver or black Rockets?

Thank you

after i get a teams jersey done, i will do some quick re-colorings/fantasy alts that they dont wear. I figure it should mix it up a bit and is very quick to do.

orlandomagichomeyf6.png

orlandomagicroadfi0.png

Hey you think if you have some time you could put together a black magic alternate? That'd be awsome. Take your time, these all are looking great. :notworthy:

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived