NBA Uniform Database

HarperK

On the Red Bulls jersey you have the player font in white with a black outline, when it is black with a white outline.

Already been pointed out and replied to:) thanks anyways

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I'm liking everything else, except the yellow Heat alt which reminds me of the Atlanta alt. Interdivision! Big no-no.

Keep in mind that im not doing the extra alts because i like them, but because theyre different.

A few fantasy alts:

miamiheatfantasyew2.png

denvernuggetsfantasyjs0.png

The Heat jersey is fine in comparison to the other Heat unis. The Nuggets jersey is beautiful.

phoenixsunsfantasyvf1.png

But the Suns...emmm... they're missing something :therock: maybe orange sides white piping and white numbers/letters with orange shadows and even a little black because they do wear black headbands often.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

What about the silver Mavericks jersey they only wore for one game I think.

yes well that was last season..im only doing this season first, then i will work my way back in time.

Some of those fantasy alts look great. Dallas and Denver should really use those (Dallas light blue).

Are you planning on doing past uniforms? Recently I was looking for the uniforms the Baltimore Bullets wore but couldn't really find any.

Yep...Im actually real excited to get the currents done so i can begin with the Retros

I love what you're doing here... I must say though, I'm so glad the Nuggets didn't go with a yellow alt. That thing is aweful and hurts my eyes, ESPECIALLY as a lifetime Nuggets fan.

denvernuggetsfantasyjs0.png

I agree with you 110%

The layout looks great for the website. Its unique, simple, and effective. I also like Nyy's concepts - especially the Orlando one. How about a Jazz purple, Rockets, black/silver, Pacers yellow, or Knicks orange?

ujsignature.png

I believe he is planning on releasing a blank version yes. Correct if i'm wrong nyy.

LOL, you crack me up man.

what is so funny? im not sure i get your post

I believe he is planning on releasing a blank version yes. Correct if i'm wrong nyy.

He has a habit of making statements that he's so unsure of. Why not just let the person who was addressed answer the question?

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

He has a habit of making statements that he so unsure of. Why not just the person who was addressed answer the question?

No, he is the one that i am working with on these, and I've been talking with him pretty much daily. I DID tell him i will be releasing a blank template in jpg, png or whatever... Also i will release a PSD template with the Blank NBA designs on it.

The only reason i don't think he came out and said 100% yes he is, is because he didn't want to put me on the spot. sooo i think he did you the favor of answering that question asap, without totally committing me to it (in case i had changed my mind since i talked to him last, or plan too)

Archived