NBA Uniform Database

HarperK

No, he is the one that i am working with on these, and I've been talking with him pretty much daily. I DID tell him i will be releasing a blank template in jpg, png or whatever... Also i will release a PSD template with the Blank NBA designs on it.

The only reason i don't think he came out and said 100% yes he is, is because he didn't want to put me on the spot. sooo i think he did you the favor of answering that question asap, without totally committing me to it (in case i had changed my mind since i talked to him last, or plan too)

I could have waited an hour or 2 to get a definitive answer from the person releasing it. The "yeah, maybe I'm not sure" response isn't doing anybody a favor. Please don't turn this into something it isn't.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, he is the one that i am working with on these, and I've been talking with him pretty much daily. I DID tell him i will be releasing a blank template in jpg, png or whatever... Also i will release a PSD template with the Blank NBA designs on it.

The only reason i don't think he came out and said 100% yes he is, is because he didn't want to put me on the spot. sooo i think he did you the favor of answering that question asap, without totally committing me to it (in case i had changed my mind since i talked to him last, or plan too)

I could have waited an hour or 2 to get a definitive answer from the person releasing it. The "yeah, maybe I'm not sure" response isn't doing anybody a favor. Please don't turn this into something it isn't.

i really could care less about it, the only thing that started anything was a stupid off-topic post by you, meant as a minor insult.... Let this be the last negative post on this thread please

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

You're right, I'll stay on topic. It really wasn't meant to be an insult though. So if there is any hurt feelings I'm sorry for that.

You have a nice database going on. Do you have a website that is going to host these permanently?

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

did NYY decide to stop his awesome template postings? i hope not.

no not qutting, just not able to do them at the moment...will probably be a little bit to finish them

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Goalie, can i get those Vectorize to RyHn0@hotmail.com ?

Thanx.

But once again great work to nyy for doing this.

nyy u should put a logo or ur sig on the templates, so incase of copyrights if u get my drifted lol.

Nice work.

4kv29i.jpg

Hey goalie, please ship the vectors over here... damchadash@yahoo.com ..... Much appreciated

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Archived