A Tad OT, But Funny None The Less

Neon_Matrix

n64700800_30281970_75.jpg

My friend sent me this pic and I found it pretty funny. In it are under 21'ers NHL stars Evgeni Malkin and Jordan Staal drinking what appears to be quite the small glass of OJ (with what else mixed inside?!?!). Odds are this was taken somewhere within the States. I just thought I'd show this for kicks, just two players having some illigal, drunken fun!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

And they apparently brought the Joker along for the ride. I wonder what the Penguin was up to.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Appearently there are some other pics out there of Jordan in a cheerleaders outfit that I am going to try to hunt down and post in here as well along with some more underage drinking shots. Man, this is almost too much fun.

BTW, am I the only one who thinks that girl looks like shes in her 40's and has had butt loads of plastic surgery?

EDIT: Found this small thumbnail of the cheerleader pic.

s502832056_8470.jpg

Also here is Malkin in some overly tight pants.

6769.jpg

Yes I really am THAT bored.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Word on the street is all the young guns can be quite the partyers in the 'burgh clubs. You have to be 21 just to get in and when they are in there (from what I hear) their big boys they run with make sure (or try to at least) NO pics get taken.

KISSwall09.jpg

Word on the street is all the young guns can be quite the partyers in the 'burgh clubs. You have to be 21 just to get in and when they are in there (from what I hear) their big boys they run with make sure (or try to at least) NO pics get taken.

Thing is though, both of those players aren't even 20 yet so how they got into the clubs is beyond me... especially when if they tried to use fake ID's I'm sure the bouncers may have some idea of the high profile both of them have...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

n64700800_30281970_75.jpg

My friend sent me this pic and I found it pretty funny. In it are under 21'ers NHL stars Evgeni Malkin and Jordan Staal drinking what appears to be quite the small glass of OJ

What makes you think it's orange juice? Given the visible circumstances I'm thinking it might be Tang.

Oh. . . wait, you're talking about the stuff in the glass?

Thing is though, both of those players aren't even 20 yet so how they got into the clubs is beyond me... especially when if they tried to use fake ID's I'm sure the bouncers may have some idea of the high profile both of them have...

I think they make enough money to slip a coule bills to the bouncer to let them in :P

1zqy8ok.gif

Couldn't they pull better-looking trim than that?

So... you're saying you were doing better than that at age 20, in 21-and-over bars?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Well I must say Jordan should take some lessons from his older brother Marc on how to attract better looking women... and more of them, lol.

n158301135_30202172_2872.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Funny story my brother told me...

My brother said one of his co-workers daughters got invited to a penguins charity dinner because her friend was part of it. She was wearing a shirt with Sidney Crosby with his shirt off waving a towel. Colby Armstrong takes one look at it and starts laughing. He calls Marc-Andre over and he laughs to. Then they call sid over and he, embarassed, says that "He doesnt remember taking that".

Then she asked Marc-Andre and Colby were Staal was. They said he was "sick"... make your own assumptions here.

oBIgzrL.png

Well I must say Jordan should take some lessons from his older brother Marc on how to attract better looking women... and more of them, lol.

Jordan plays in Pittsburgh. He doesn't exactly have a large talent pool of good-looking women to pull from there....

Jordan plays in Pittsburgh. He doesn't exactly have a large talent pool of good-looking women to pull from there....

Seriously, what have you got against Pittsburgh women?

oBIgzrL.png

Nothing, if I can help it. Ba-Zing!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I've spent a good deal of time in Pittsburgh, including living there for three summers.

I've seen what lurks there.

I've spent a good deal of time in Pittsburgh, including living there for three summers.

I've seen what lurks there.

Well soon enough they'll be learning if the girls in Kansas City are any better!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived