A Tad OT, But Funny None The Less

Neon_Matrix

Well I must say Jordan should take some lessons from his older brother Marc on how to attract better looking women... and more of them, lol.

n158301135_30202172_2872.jpg

Those girls are like 14 years old.

Word on the street is all the young guns can be quite the partyers in the 'burgh clubs. You have to be 21 just to get in and when they are in there (from what I hear) their big boys they run with make sure (or try to at least) NO pics get taken.

Thing is though, both of those players aren't even 20 yet so how they got into the clubs is beyond me... especially when if they tried to use fake ID's I'm sure the bouncers may have some idea of the high profile both of them have...

Either

A) The bouncers wouldnt know who they were or

B ) They would know, realize that these guys are rich stars for a professional sports team, and be compensated quite nicely

And though the chick is making a scaary Jack-O-Lantern face in the picture I'd be willing to bet shes smoking.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Well I must say Jordan should take some lessons from his older brother Marc on how to attract better looking women... and more of them, lol.

Jordan plays in Pittsburgh. He doesn't exactly have a large talent pool of good-looking women to pull from there....

Seriously, what have you got against Pittsburgh women?

I've spent a good deal of time in Pittsburgh, including living there for three summers.

I've seen what lurks there.

Well soon enough they'll be learning if the girls in Kansas City are any better!

Dont make me have to get all Georges Laraque on your ass. :P

oBIgzrL.png

Having friended some Blues prospects on Facebook (shut up, it's cool, not creepy, lol), this isn't surprising at all.

They're all partiers. Although maybe that's slightly different as they're in college and not the NHL yet, but still.

In fact, young stud TJ Oshie was cited for underage drinking or being in a bar underage a few months ago at UND.

Having friended some Blues prospects on Facebook (shut up, it's cool, not creepy, lol), this isn't surprising at all.

They're all partiers. Although maybe that's slightly different as they're in college and not the NHL yet, but still.

In fact, young stud TJ Oshie was cited for underage drinking or being in a bar underage a few months ago at UND.

The REAL funny part is that most of the players who have Facebook aren't reall them. There are 3 Jordan Staal's on facebook and none of them are the real one (so says one of my friends who knows him). Sometimes there are some who do actually have it but for the most part they are just made by fans who are a little too obsessed with those players. I did find the real Meghan Agosta on there though (she will be mine... oh yes... she will be mine...) but I won't add her cuz that would just be creepy. Wolski also had it last season but I'm not too sure if he still has it...

Just be cautious, sometimes they are the real thing on facebook but usually they aren't, especially when they are very popular players. Cuz I mean really, how many friend requests do you think they would get a day? haha

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived