new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

Here is the article; below is the most relevant photo for the illiterate.

tresequipacions.jpg

Home is a downgrade (dig the hooped socks, though); away is an upgrade; and I'm starting to get a little tired of Nike's all-encompassing two-tone templates.

Didn't think it could get any worse after neon-highlighter orange...I stand corrected. At least they got rid of the shiny gold numbers on the home kits...the yellow-gold is much better.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Henry in his new shirt (and generic shorts very clearly hastily snatched from the kitroom):

HenryBarca.jpg

To my great dismay, the numbers no longer appear to be metallic gold. Thankfully, they look to be the same classy design. Players with single-digit numbers (although not 7) will probably look very nice with that center stripe.

the home 06-07 jerseys is wayy better than the 08 jerseys.

Venezuela, as I write playing their first match in the Copa America 2007 which they are hosting, are an excellent example of how to make the new Adidas template look at least passable. I'll try and find some photos.

i think those are the real Barca shorts. look at the models in the first picture its the same texture. Nike going with new fabrics this season? also its less of an "under armor" look to their jerseys this season.

btw, LA Galaxy home

galaxy08.jpg

i think those are the real Barca shorts. look at the models in the first picture its the same texture. Nike going with new fabrics this season? also its less of an "under armor" look to their jerseys this season.

I meant that they didn't have his number and looked very wrinkled. I didn't think they were Frank Rijkaard's training shorts or anything.

Nike's fabric from this past season was great; I hope they don't switch. The Under Armor thing depends on the player. Taylor Twellman, for instance, wore his national team jersey almost skin-tight in the Gold Cup (Maybe Oguchi Onyewu was making him feel inadequate.). Some guys like to go a size down; others a size up.

And are the Galaxy stealing Colorado's crest now?

Venezuela, as I write playing their first match in the Copa America 2007 which they are hosting, are an excellent example of how to make the new Adidas template look at least passable. I'll try and find some photos.

fullj.getty-fbl-copam07-match02-bol-ven_11_09_07_pm.jpg

fullj.getty-fbl-copam07-match02-bol-ven_11_09_47_pm.jpg

capt.36525199044b46429c12ff57e737c38a.venezuela_soccer_copa_america_xfll126.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

It's their sporting colors. Like Italy sports the azzurri, Holland sports the ORANJE, and Australia wears green & gold.

which means USA colors dont necessarily have to be red white or blue. i dont see why alot of people got bent out of shape with the women's gold uniforms. granted it is hideous looking, but regarless, your national color doesnt always have to be part of your flag's color.

anyone care to mockup a USA "yankee" kit, white with dark blue pinstripes?

Also of note, Newcastle has signed a 4-year deal with Carling, to replace Northern Rock

Not quite...the Carling deal replaces Scottish & Newcastle as the suppliers of alcoholic beverages...an unfortunate situation for the many fans who will now have to drink tinny cheap larger instead of lovely brown ale...

relevant article at:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1063073,00.html

Archived