new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

Rooney and a couple other guys as well are wearing the new Nike boots. There is a gold stripe on the socks. You also don't see the back so there may be a MUFC on the back as has been the tradition lately. Also, they don't show the white socks so they may be keeping last year's socks or breaking out another pair. But for those that think this kit is too boring, look at their practice gear. They remind me of Umbro's England practice gear.

manublacktrainingjacket.jpg

manuredtrainingtop.jpg

manublacktrainingtop.jpg

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some more pics of the new Man U gear.

Socks:

manusocks2007.jpg

Training tops: (A little bigger so you can see the new pattern better)

manublacktrainingtop-1.jpg

manuredtrainingtop-1.jpg

manuredtrainingjersey.jpg

The red top looks similar to Valencia's new away with the addition of the black stripe on the left shoulder.

Man U Keeper jersey. Looks like the stripe on the back of the red jersey is legitimate:

manukeeperkit.jpg

I think this is the first time ever I can remember United using a blue keeper jersey. They usually are either yellow or black when wearing the red kit or green or grey when black is the change kit. The number is not the new league font it's just a generic number the team shop put on the jersey. For Champions League they will most likely wear the same numbers they wore this season. Gold for the red kit, white for the black kit (If that is the change kit) and black for the white kit.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

New Galaxy shirt and crest...

pADIDAS1-3784721_pattern_w345a.jpg

yuck yuck yuck yuck

as if I didn't need another reason to hate the club.

I am sick of this template...this sucks and I hope they didnt get rid of the sash, which is one of the defining looks in the MLS. I'm waiting for the entire kit, but this gives me little hope. Crest is okay...need a closer pic.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

LA said they were ditching the sash and yellow/gold. I preferred their current kit over these. I also noticed that they avoided wearing their yellow jerseys unless they absolutely had to this year. The old logo was way better than this one is.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I think this is the first time ever I can remember United using a blue keeper jersey. They usually are either yellow or black when wearing the red kit or green or grey when black is the change kit. The number is not the new league font it's just a generic number the team shop put on the jersey. For Champions League they will most likely wear the same numbers they wore this season. Gold for the red kit, white for the black kit (If that is the change kit) and black for the white kit.

They did wear a blue keeper kit ten years ago. It wasn't particularly nice though.

manutd9698.jpg

uggh, I thought Nike had finally gotten rid of the side panel business. boo to that, and meh to the back line until I see it played....but not bad otherwise.

the Galaxy shirt colors are nice, and the shield looks cool, but damn if that isn't just a fecking horrible template now run into the ground.

harperdc.gif

Paris-St. Germain (brace yourselves):

cp_4685118c384e4PICT00671.jpgcp_4685123116627PICT00681.jpg

Since when are PSG's colors orange and black? And the shorts... Oh, the shorts... Let's just hope someone has the sense to put the away shorts with the home shirt to stop the bleeding. Forunately, Nike has built up a bunch of points from last year's kits, because they just lost a ton with me.

Paris-St. Germain (brace yourselves):

cp_4685118c384e4PICT00671.jpgcp_4685123116627PICT00681.jpg

Since when are PSG's colors orange and black? And the shorts... Oh, the shorts... Let's just hope someone has the sense to put the away shorts with the home shirt to stop the bleeding. Forunately, Nike has built up a bunch of points from last year's kits, because they just lost a ton with me.

Let's hope they wear the navy tops with white shorts and socks OFTEN :huh:

I wouldn't mind the bleu-blanc-et-rouge effect of the blue tops on white shorts and red socks. A little pretentious, but not bad-looking. If only the national team would wear their home kit like that, as intended.

I saw a different pic of Benfica's home the other day...you know why it's the only nice-looking Adidas kit this year? NO EFFING PIPING. hell, even the away is relatively sleek and tame, colors aside (HI JUVE!).

Rooney Tunes is such a #10 it's not even funny. definitely a proper number for the kid.

harperdc.gif

They did the same thing to Barca as well. Funnily enough their red shorts lasted all of 2 seasons before disappearing in favour of the traditional blue.

liverpool-1.png

Archived