new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

and the new derby county home kit was revealed...major let down for the rams...

derby%20county070adidashomewww-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Actually, I like the new Derby County home kit, especially the crest. The new crest alone is a major upgrade from what they had when they were in the Championship.

QPR%20Sig.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the sponsor logo on the Derby kit was a little bigger, it might actually look halfway decent. Still entirely generic though. That being said, rather that than the Rovers abomination.

Anyway, here's a nice picture of the Portsmouth kits.

lf4479e29a30aabeb182c0ctu1.jpg

I can't believe that this topic is still around. We could have agreed on World Peace for the amount of time spent on these damn soccer uniforms, basically a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. Give it a rest, please!

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

:P

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

If the sponsor logo on the Derby kit was a little bigger, it might actually look halfway decent. Still entirely generic though. That being said, rather that than the Rovers abomination.

Anyway, here's a nice picture of the Portsmouth kits.

lf4479e29a30aabeb182c0ctu1.jpg

Ahh, they've given the goalie the bra and wetsuit treatment....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I actually don't mind those Pompey home shirts. There's a lot of detail in the side panels but once you see it on a player its all hidden away on the sides where its not a distraction.

But I have to agree with the previous poster about the blue/yellow shirt with red socks, it just doesn't work well :(

liverpool-1.png

I'm a fan of the Pompey kits. I don't even mind the blue/yellow/red combo. And while I enjoy the Derby kits for their simplicity, the Adidas stripes keep making me think of Newcastle when I look at them. Now, if only Newcastle could come up with something simple.

Nigel_de_Jong.jpg

LOL - that kid has the shorts from the all black kit - kind of embarassing at a new kits presentation. Anyway I never digged the HSV colour scheme - white, black, blue and red and now they have 3 different Adidas templates.

Good luck to Canterbury at the soccer market - I do like the way they enter (though their template does look a little like the Precision line of Uhlsport)

Real Madrid away:

RMASS0708.jpg

Very tasteful. Looks a little "left-loaded", though, with the ".com" above the sponsor and the Adidas logo too high to balance out the crest.

Wow, that's a gorgeous shirt. Even the Adidas template can't ruin this one.

Someone already posted shots of Liverpool's new white kits in preseason action, and with another round of friendlies nearly complete, here are some of the other clubs' new strips in action.

Arsenal away:

Arsenal.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur home:

Spurs.jpg

Bayern Munich home:

Bayern.jpg

Hamburg SV third:

HSV.jpg

Additionally, in the match between Chelsea and Club America this evening, one team will be wearing yellow and the other blue, most likely. The question is which club is which. The natural combination would be to have Chelsea in their favored blues and Club America in their home kit -- yellow. However, Chelsea may want to give the world a taste of their neon aways under the lights.

Additionally, in the match between Chelsea and Club America this evening, one team will be wearing yellow and the other blue, most likely. The question is which club is which. The natural combination would be to have Chelsea in their favored blues and Club America in their home kit -- yellow. However, Chelsea may want to give the world a taste of their neon aways under the lights.

With those shirts... you don't need any lights!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Also, just to show how poor the Liverpool change kit is.

75259680mr6.jpg

75260215ah1.jpg

IMO, it's the green Carlsberg logo that ruins the kit, way too many colors going on, looks entirely amateur.

Way too many colours?

What? Four?

Here's the pictures that scare me though. New Club America, home/away

852_10.jpg

852_9.jpg

Not kidding.

heh heh

Bimbo...

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on some time in the future

FBI_Bar.jpg

women_lover.gif

Also, just to show how poor the Liverpool change kit is.

75259680mr6.jpg

75260215ah1.jpg

IMO, it's the green Carlsberg logo that ruins the kit, way too many colors going on, looks entirely amateur.

Way too many colours?

What? Four?

... yeah, I mean what does green have to do with Carlsberg? :rolleyes:^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived