new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I knew that. I was just used to their white aways, I suppose, and didn't think too hard before I posted. My error (again). :)

EDIT: And now, presenting the horribly hideous lovechild of the third kits of Lyon and Milan, Bayern Munich's third shirt:

BayMun3rd0708.jpg

Thank God no one has to see that garbage in the Champions League (although this Subside Sports image erroneously contains the CL patches).

This thread is becoming the bulk of my post count...

Boca Juniors home: Simplified crest looks utterly brilliant.

i286269300_38638_5.jpg

Manchester United away: Interesting, but far from an improvement.

manutd_away_2008.jpg

Inter Milan home: Hard to see in this picture, but more stripes, plus a striped collar and hooped socks.

97229.jpg

Queensland shirt is brillaint, but I don't like the crest.

Boca's crest is not improvement, cause now it has no significance inside the crest whatsoever.

well, not on the kit itself, it's website still has the stars inside. After a while, the stars don't stand out as much in the badge, especially if they are worn on the kit. Though I'm not quite sure what the three stars are for. At first I thought they went with an Italian-style 1 stars for every 10 trophies, but I saw this picture

camiseta_megatone_p.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

Its three stars for three World Club Championships from the old Toyota Cup (Copa Liberatores vs European Cup winners).

The old badge had one star above the name for each domestic title and one star below for international titles. I think they simply ran out of room to add any more!!

liverpool-1.png

Yep, I knew that. I was just used to their white aways, I suppose, and didn't think too hard before I posted. My error (again). :)

EDIT: And now, presenting the horribly hideous lovechild of the third kits of Lyon and Milan, Bayern Munich's third shirt:

BayMun3rd0708.jpg

Thank God no one has to see that garbage in the Champions League (although this Subside Sports image erroneously contains the CL patches).

They can't be serious.

Archived