new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
About the only thing I don't like about the new Leeds kit is the vertical sock striping. Take that away, and the kit is pure class.

I actually love those socks, maybe they aren't the greatest with the kit, but on their own, they're beautiful!

prd_maxzoom_37373.jpg

This kit is absolutely beautiful. Portsmouth away.

Saw those in action last night against Manchester United. They looked good other then the red sponsor writing, and the gold bib on the back of the neck. What's with that anyways?

00013092-fullsize.jpg

Perth Glory of the A-League. Nice and simple, yet very striking and bold. Getting one as soon as they come out!

Beautiful, purple is great cause you rarely see it anymore. Has a kinda shock effect, when used with a bright colour.

best kits

Inter Away

805710.RE23.JPG

The gold on the crest looks amazing!

m_infantskit.jpg

Wow! That's one of the nicesst kit's I've ever seen. It's beautiful, I must have one!

untitled-6.jpg

Pompey wore their blues against Man U. OKI's actually color is red. When the sponsor is on the white change kit they usually appear in that company's true colors rather than changing the colors again. Arsenal and Man U are the only examples I know who didn't do this recently.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I have a real problem with the new Man United home shirts (separate to my problem with Man United in general :D).

That racing stripe on the back obviously wasn't designed to go with player-issued shirt numbers. When they put those larger numbers onto the game shirts they almost touch the top of the stripe, which affects the legibility of the numbers from distance.

Petty I know, but I'm sure someone else here will have spotted it as well ^_^

liverpool-1.png

Pompey wore their blues against Man U. OKI's actually color is red. When the sponsor is on the white change kit they usually appear in that company's true colors rather than changing the colors again. Arsenal and Man U are the only examples I know who didn't do this recently.

This manifests in interesting ways - Tottenham's shirts for the last several years have incorporated red sponsor logos, the color of their hated rival Arsenal. Why they let the sponsors do that is beyond me.

Tottenham's shirts for the last several years have incorporated red sponsor logos, the color of their hated rival Arsenal. Why they let the sponsors do that is beyond me.

Maybe because it looks freaking gorgeous?

107918.jpg

Tottenham's shirts for the last several years have incorporated red sponsor logos, the color of their hated rival Arsenal. Why they let the sponsors do that is beyond me.

Maybe because it looks freaking gorgeous?

107918.jpg

Not really. And I can't stand internet betting sites as shirt sponsors. Just looks tacky and almost fly-by-night (full disclosure, Leeds were sponsored by bet24.com for a few years, hated it), and it's something you should see in the lower leagues, not the top flight.

I like the fact that ManU dumped Mansion as a potential sponsor and went with the classier AIG (logo and company).

I have a real problem with the new Man United home shirts (separate to my problem with Man United in general :D).

That racing stripe on the back obviously wasn't designed to go with player-issued shirt numbers. When they put those larger numbers onto the game shirts they almost touch the top of the stripe, which affects the legibility of the numbers from distance.

Petty I know, but I'm sure someone else here will have spotted it as well ^_^

The stripe doesn't really make it harder to see the numbers, but it is ugly. If the front or sleeves of the shirt had striping it would make more sense but not as the shirt is now. The racing stripe works somewhat on the keeper shirts because there is trim on other parts of it, not so for the homes. And when are they going to start selling the away kits!? Apparently Nike has problems getting Man U's kits out into the public. Even the home shirts are hard to find right now.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I don't remember seeing this beauty yet:

OlyMarsHGK0708.jpg

Marseille Home GK

:blink:

So bad its good.

True story...its definately wild yet I find myself liking it more...definately a keeper jersey to consider buying.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Here are some photos of the new A-League shirts being worn/played in:

0,5001,5619357,00.jpg

00003734-Photo.jpg

00003397-Photo.jpg

Really like Melbourne's new design on the home kit. Queensland's is horrible though, just like their whole colour scheme is anyway. Perth's one I will be getting very shortly.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

btw has anyone mentioned these yet? new adidas template

frandenlw4.jpg

germspainpa4.png

You know, those aren't bad.

Really liking the Germany jersey....

I believe these were at the start of the thread. None of these have ever seen the field so either they are concept kits or they are on hold for Euro 2008

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived