• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
btw has anyone mentioned these yet? new adidas template

frandenlw4.jpg

germspainpa4.png

You know, those aren't bad.

Really liking the Germany jersey....

I believe these were at the start of the thread. None of these have ever seen the field so either they are concept kits or they are on hold for Euro 2008

Those are for Euro 2008, but you know how those things go. I can see a few changes in Germany's kit, but the others are pretty decent.

I dig the German idea. But I'm disappointed in the change for Spain, I liked their pinstripes a lot.

I think there's too much black across the chest, it makes it look bleak (maybe they think this will be a weak German squad for 2008). I am really liking what they did to Spains' crest. I think it's for an anniversary of the Federation but I could be wrong.

I think they wanted to copy the 1986 look for Germany. I'd go with the same kits Colrado wears minus the collar and these would look better. But yeah the black should be broken up by yellow turning into red and that middle stripe would be good to go. As for Spain, they look like what they have now, minus the stripes and with a crest around the shield. Not really an upgrade or downgrade. France looks good, Denmark looks boring. I'd like to see them pull out the old adidas numbers that Germany used and add those to these. And put the numbers in the center not to the right!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Juventus has a new home shirt. It's made by Nike but the collar is similar to Puma'a new jerseys. They looked impressive in the second half, 5-1 winners. Lazio is wearing the same Puma kit as everyone else, no sponsors on the shirts though. Milan has a new number font this year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Finally saw some highlights of Liverpool today wearing their black change up kits. Oh my god, totally ugly. Should of kept to yellow.

The white shorts/socks weren't a good look with the black shirt either. Just looked a mess when watching the game. :(

liverpool-1.png

No other place to put it, but I just added to my jersey collection with this beauty (in the eye of the beholder, of course)

a1c4_1.JPG

Rather nice compared to this year's edition:

OlyMarsHSS0708.jpg

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

ACMEBall?

my blog, blog, opinions can change every week... my blog, blog, anonymous internet geek...

everyone loves my blog... bookmark and read my blog... comment and feed my blog... everyone read my blog...

My blog > Yours.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Apparently these are the new 08 kits for FC Dallas.

Home:

red_front.jpg

Away:

blue_front.jpg

August 28th, 2007 . By: Buzz Carrick

The following images are of jerseys that were obtained from an Adidas Outlet store. 3rd Degree has confirmed with our league sources that these images are indeed accurate images of the 2008 FC Dallas jerseys. These specific images are of prototypes that were used by adidas when designing the 08 look.

FCD?s home jersey will be red and white solid hoops on the front and back with a white adidas logo seen pictured here. Not seen in these images is the FC Dallas word mark that will be on the front of the jersey if no jersey sponsor is signed by the club. On some of the prototypes the word mark on the home jersey is blue with a white outline. FCD will be wearing red shorts and red socks at home similarly to 2007.

The big change for FCD in 08 comes on the road kit. FCD will be sporting a blue hoops jersey for the road with solid hoops on both the front and back with a white adidas logo on the chest. The word mark on the road looks like it may be red with a white outline. Whites shorts and socks will be paired with the blue hoops tops in a look reminiscent of Celtic FC.

3rd Degree

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Archived