new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love the French Home Shirt - like the Red Swerve

http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=francexr2.jpg

I couldn't disagree more. This shirt is a major downgrade. And what's with the empty space along the sleeve, where the stripes just stop and restart again? I'm assuming they'll be putting a patch there.

Preach! France kits are horrible...need to simplify things a bit.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

They are nice but Serbia and Portugal look like they are Arsenal's home kits with the same color body and sleeves. Still top notch stuff. Russia wore their new gear in the final Euro 2008 qualifier, same for Croatia. I'll try to track down pics.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

mexicohomeshirt.jpg

Mexico's new shirt. Looks like an 80th anniversary patch on the left sleeve.

" Those white shorts look fantastico on you , Mr. Guardado"

"Coach , you're making feel wierd"

A slight upgrade for Adidas...I barely want to buy this jersey...I do like the watermark Aztec-style designs on the jersey and black keeper jersey.

mexicohome0809adidaswww-footballshirtculture-com.jpgnew%20mexico%200809%20goalkeeper%20adidas%20shirtwww-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Mexico's fourth kit in four years... <_<

Downgrade from 07

HUGE downgrade from 06

Might even be a downgrade from the Total 90 kits in 05.

This I am not so sure about:

dresgal3uq1.jpg

I watched that debacle while I was in England, and I have to say that the Croatian kits looked excellent (as did the players). Managed to emphasize the distinctive flag element without it dominating the design.

Another huge win for Nike.

Pinstripes aside, that Japan kit shows just how much Adidas has improved its templates. I'm intrigued as to how templates like this will be incorporated into MLS kits next year. I think kits like those worn by the Revs and DC United look awkward because of the weird yoke-like pattern along the shoulders. These will be a far better template choice for most of the league's teams. It actually reminds me a lot of the Nike template being used by Arsenal.

I like that Japan shirt, too bad the numbers will be on the right chest instead of centered. But your right, this template would look great on new England, who are due to get new kits. though it would look good on New York as well I don't know if they will change their kits. Any word on who will be sponsoring New England's shirts next year?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I like that Japan shirt, too bad the numbers will be on the right chest instead of centered. But your right, this template would look great on new England, who are due to get new kits. though it would look good on New York as well I don't know if they will change their kits. Any word on who will be sponsoring New England's shirts next year?

If sticking to a "two-year rotation" for kits, which is what I've always assumed it to be, then next year, new kits will be received by...

Dallas, Chicago, Chivas USA, DC, New England, Columbus, RSL, and Kansas City.

San Jose has already unveiled their shirts.

LA changed last year cause of 23 and rebranding. Colorado did the same, except no 23.

Houston and NY got new threads too, largely because relocation and renaming close to the beginning of the 06 season forced them into stop-gap off-the-rack jerseys.

Toronto was new last year, and will probably get a new shirt in 2009.

New kits in 08: CHF, CHV, FCD, DCU, NER, CLB, RSL, KCW, SJE

New kits in 09: SEA, TFC, HOU, LAG, RBNY, COLR, Expansion '09 team #2

according to onionbag online shop worker

LA Galaxy will get a NEW Home shirt for the 2008 Season, the current (ace looking) darkblue away remains the same for 2008 and appearently the MLS or Galaxy might get an new Name/Number font.

according to onionbag online shop worker

appearently the MLS or Galaxy might get an new Name/Number font.

I hope it's not just a generic adidas font with the MLS logo thrown on it. I like what they have now so if they switch to the simpler, new adidas font I'll be ticked. I also hope they add more colors then red, black, white and gold. It would look so much better for Kansas CIty to have royal blue numbers then black.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived