new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

This is probably a sponsor ball. I believe EuroPass is a rail service that runs throughout Western Europe. Each of the sponsors for the 2006 World Cup had balls made by adidas to hand out to the fans

thanks for that sponsorball info

I guess we'll find out tomorrow (2nd december with the Euro08 Groupstage Draw) if it's the real deal.

I hope it's not just a generic adidas font with the MLS logo thrown on it. I like what they have now so if they switch to the simpler, new adidas font I'll be ticked. I also hope they add more colors then red, black, white and gold. It would look so much better for Kansas CIty to have royal blue numbers then black.

Yeah I hope if they do, they just alter it slightly and mainly make more colorways available similiar to the English Premier League. The numbers and letters look already good and are easy visible/readable.

But remember it's not official yet.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, I don't believe Houston got new kits this past season.

Actually, I think they did.

Their '06 kits didn't have that swirly baby blue pattern on the front like this year's.

D'oh. My bad. I hadn't remembered that first kit.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

It's cool to see LA deciding to rotate replacement of their uniforms. Most teams rotate homes in one year, change and third kits the opposite year. Can MLS just mandate that a team have three goalkeeper jerseys and that's it? Someone brought up on one soccer board that Joe Cannon had 18 jerseys this year. Granted I rotate through five based on climate, but that's because I'm not going to cut sleeves off my long sleeve jerseys. MLS teams should be able to afford to have short sleeve and long sleeve shirts of the same design available to them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Actually, I don't believe Houston got new kits this past season.

Actually, I think they did.

Their '06 kits didn't have that swirly baby blue pattern on the front like this year's.

2006:

1206DynamoClarkson.jpg

2007:

PAAAAAHKHIFEHGEH.jpg

yes, they got a new jersey this past season. it was questioned on where the blue/gray color came from.

06 was off the shelf adidas jersey. no news yet on changes for 08. (except for the 2nd star over the shield :) )

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=...p;newsid=513598

Manchester United have announced plans to mark the 50th anniversary of the Munich air disaster on 6 February 2008.

* United players to wear a retro 1950s-style kit against Manchester City on 10 February

* Permanent, free exhibition telling the story of the Busby Babes

* South Stand tunnel to be renamed the Munich Tunnel

* Memorial service involving survivors, relatives of those who died, guests and fans

* MUTV to broadcast free-to-air on 6 February

The centrepiece of the commemorations will be the creation of a free, permanent exhibition telling the story of the Busby Babes. The exhibition, to be unveiled in the South Stand tunnel at Old Trafford (which will be renamed the Munich Tunnel), will be open to all visitors and designed to educate younger fans about the Busby Babes' early triumphs, the tragedy of the crash, the rebuilding process and United's eventual European Cup triumph in 1968.

A memorial service involving survivors and relatives of those who died will be held in the Manchester Suite at Old Trafford. The service will coincide with the moment in 1958 that the plane carrying players and staff back from Belgrade crashed on take-off at Munich airport. Details outlining how United fans can join invited guests will be published in January.

In addition, United's subscription TV channel, MUTV, will broadcast a series of exclusive, in-depth features and documentaries on 6 February, when all programmes will be free-to-air and without advertisements to Sky and cable customers.

The Reds' closest home match to the anniversary is on 10 February against neighbours Manchester City, who provided considerable support and assistance in the immediate aftermath of the crash and whose former goalkeeper, Frank Swift ? a journalist on the ill-fated flight ? died in the wreckage. Following a request some months ago, the Premier League has agreed to set aside its usual rules on kit design to allow the team to wear a special 1950s-style kit in the match, free from sponsorship and numbered 1 to 11. The kit is a one-off and will not be available for purchase. All fans present at the 10 February game will receive a memento of the occasion.

Club Chief Executive David Gill said: ?The Munich air crash was not just about Manchester United. It devastated the lives of the 23 families of those who died, as well as those who never played again and united a city in grief. Those who are able to remember it say it was Manchester?s 'Kennedy moment': everyone knows where they were when the terrible news came through.

?It is a heavy responsibility that those of us who work for this great Club and those who live and work in this magnificent city have to show respect, admiration and regret over that loss some five decades ago. I hope the exhibition will enable generations of fans to understand the place Sir Matt and his teams have in the Club?s history, from the birth of the Babes to his crowning achievement in 1968.

?I believe that, in partnership with the families, fans, authorities, Manchester City and our sponsors, we have created a programme that will enable everyone to remember, pay respect to and learn about a wonderful side, cut down in its prime.

?The sincere thanks of the Club go to AIG and Nike for their wholehearted backing for the kit change, and to the Premier League for allowing us to mark the event in a unique way.?

I saw, I came, I left.

Leeds will win the Premiership in five years. You heard it here first.

I shall counter with this rebuttal: No.

That will be all.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Leeds will win the Premiership in five years. You heard it here first.

Um, we ain't. Sorry.

But it's hilarious to see someone resurrecting that lame "I Bet we finish 24th" image - esp. considering we've been running roughshod over the lge with an unprecedented -15 deduction (on top of the -10 already received last season). So that's a grossly unfair -25 total deduction over the course of two seasons - neither here nor there, tho.

"15 points, who gives a ....

we're super leeds and we're going up"

"who the f*%k are leeds united!"

Back on topic . . .

2214406200.jpg

Much needed upgrade from the current navy away kit, IMO

Yes! I like it! All the USMNT needs to do now is to keep the racing stripes on the white kits and we are all set...

Any word on the number font???

2214406200.jpg

May I ask what site you got that from?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived