new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one bad thing about these Puma shirts is they will have an ugly number font slapped on them. I agree with gettinf rid of the Puma's on the shoulders, either slide them to the sleeves or take them off altogether.

I totally agree with you here. There are far too many Puma logos on the shirts. I mean, c'mon, who do they think they are, RBK?

As for Croatia, didn't their last kit have the box for the numbers as well? I think this is because UEFA wants to see numbers more clearly otherwise it wouldn't be there

Yes, there last home kit did have a box for the numbers (the UEFA requires it).

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I just saw some pics of the new Brazil away kit for 08/09. Make your own judgments:

l_3f3fa20bb2226b2016498e07996d20f8.jpg

Looks good. Also looks near identical to Australia's away shirt. I understand why people want to be like us in other sports... maybe not so much in this case :)

The New England Revolution have unveiled their new jerseys for 2008. They go on sale tomorrow.

jerseyct2.jpg

Personally, I can't get over how heinous I find this new design to be. I much prefer the team's current kits.

Oh, well. At least adidas and the Revolution have saved me $89.95 (plus shipping and handling) this year.

The New England Revolution have unveiled their new jerseys for 2008. They go on sale tomorrow.

jerseyct2.jpg

Personally, I can't get over how heinous I find this new design to be. I much prefer the team's current kits.

Oh, well. At least adidas and the Revolution have saved me $89.95 (plus shipping and handling) this year.

Don't like, Don't Hate. But at least there breaking away from the cookie cutter template every other MLS team has (ala DC United). Thanks Adidas!

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

1989away.jpg

Remember this bad boy? It's coming back next season if the growing rumours are true.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=204726.0

Here is a discription of the 2008 kits from RAWK

I can confirm our new kits for the 2008-2009 season are ( There is a mockup of the home kit on page 2):

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index....topic=204726.40

Home (Scarlet Red) with the adidas in the centerbelow the neckline and a kit similar to our current home kit. However, there is NO collar and there is a red/white croatia style design inside the yokit on the where the sizing is located with THIS IS ANFIELD and the liverbird. Its a very basic kit and v-neck with the adidas climacool technology also in red with small circles running down the sides on both sides of your sides.

There is also a yellow liverbird with THIS IS ANFIELD at the back, just below the neck line with the kit number below.

Carlsberg are still our sponsors in white. Adidas Stripes end 5 inch's before the end of the sleeves in white. The "croatia" style design inside the shirt collar area will defintely be a winner with most of you!

AWAY KIT (Grey) is a dull copy of our famous mid 80's candy/crown paints kit with Carlsberg in white and a duller grey with square box patterns across the entire kit. Its a different material from the home kit. It will be attractive to some, ugly to others. Stripes down the slEeve are RED and the neckline is red/grey round neck style jersey. Adidas in red in the center.

3RD KIT (SAGE Green): Another copy of sorts from our early 90's adidas kit with 3 stripes down the sleeve in white instead (as compared to the verticle style stripes of the old 90's kit), adidas in the center, carlsberg in white and a BLACK collar. Its very very simple looking so its also either going to appeal to you or it isnt. Material is alot closer to the home kit.

Conclusion: It will be nice to have something new but honestly, I still love our current home kit. I liked the away kit for a whole 30 seconds but then realized it was nothing like the grey adidas kit we had in 87-89 which was superior in quality and looks....The 3rd kit is....horrible to me..but, maybe, attractive to others.

Start saving up your pounds!

jerseyct2.jpg

Not spectacular...but I'll probably warm up to them enough to buy one at the opener.

jerseyct2.jpg

Not spectacular...but I'll probably warm up to them enough to buy one at the opener.

I don't like that very much at all. The old one is much better IMO. I think there is either too much red or it needs to be broken up by some white.

Home (Scarlet Red) with the adidas in the centerbelow the neckline and a kit similar to our current home kit. However, there is NO collar and there is a red/white croatia style design inside the yokit on the where the sizing is located with THIS IS ANFIELD and the liverbird. Its a very basic kit and v-neck with the adidas climacool technology also in red with small circles running down the sides on both sides of your sides.

There is also a yellow liverbird with THIS IS ANFIELD at the back, just below the neck line with the kit number below.

Carlsberg are still our sponsors in white. Adidas Stripes end 5 inch's before the end of the sleeves in white. The "croatia" style design inside the shirt collar area will defintely be a winner with most of you!

AWAY KIT (Grey) is a dull copy of our famous mid 80's candy/crown paints kit with Carlsberg in white and a duller grey with square box patterns across the entire kit. Its a different material from the home kit. It will be attractive to some, ugly to others. Stripes down the slEeve are RED and the neckline is red/grey round neck style jersey. Adidas in red in the center.

3RD KIT (SAGE Green): Another copy of sorts from our early 90's adidas kit with 3 stripes down the sleeve in white instead (as compared to the verticle style stripes of the old 90's kit), adidas in the center, carlsberg in white and a BLACK collar. Its very very simple looking so its also either going to appeal to you or it isnt. Material is alot closer to the home kit.

Conclusion: It will be nice to have something new but honestly, I still love our current home kit. I liked the away kit for a whole 30 seconds but then realized it was nothing like the grey adidas kit we had in 87-89 which was superior in quality and looks....The 3rd kit is....horrible to me..but, maybe, attractive to others.

Start saving up your pounds!

Yep that matches what I was told back in December. If that RAWK poster got it from a different source then its all looking good. The photo mockup was really badly done.

liverpool-1.png

Best Buy would become the first large nationwide company to sponsor an MLS (Red Bull's ownership not withstanding) team and would represent a big step for the league.

That Revolution design looks very 6-7 years ago, in fact it looks like a jersey I wore for my club team. A little outdate but alright I guess.

Best Buy will be the sponsor on Chicago Fire's shirts.

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....buy-to-spo.html

From what I've heard it will be done in Fire colors and tastefully; i.e. they won't simply slap the yellow pricetag on the front.

If you get a shirt in the wrong size will you get charged a 15% restocking fee by an ill-tempered moron behind the counter when you try to bring it back? <_<

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

"who the f*%k are leeds united!"

Back on topic . . .

2214406200.jpg

Much needed upgrade from the current navy away kit, IMO

Yes! I like it! All the USMNT needs to do now is to keep the racing stripes on the white kits and we are all set...

Any word on the number font???

Nike...jeez. With football they come up with insane wild annoying uniforms. With futbol they come up with boring plain uniforms. Apparently they either hire insane people or narcoleptics over at Nike HQ. <_<

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived