kc51design

new kits for 07/08 season

The New England Revolution have unveiled their new jerseys for 2008. They go on sale tomorrow.

jerseyct2.jpg

Personally, I can't get over how heinous I find this new design to be. I much prefer the team's current kits.

Oh, well. At least adidas and the Revolution have saved me $89.95 (plus shipping and handling) this year.

In fairness this is a picture of the youth kit, which makes it look a bit more awkward.

But I'm still sorely disappointed. Not a huge fan of the current kit but it's miles ahead of this glorified golf shirt. I really hope the Revs play attractive soccer the next 2 years because they're going to look awfully ugly.

2214406200.jpg

Much needed upgrade from the current navy away kit, IMO

Yes! I like it! All the USMNT needs to do now is to keep the racing stripes on the white kits and we are all set...

Any word on the number font???

Nike...jeez. With football they come up with insane wild annoying uniforms. With futbol they come up with boring plain uniforms. Apparently they either hire insane people or narcoleptics over at Nike HQ. <_<

Agreed. Needs diamond plate on the shoulders.

The New England Revolution have unveiled their new jerseys for 2008. They go on sale tomorrow.

jerseyct2.jpg

Personally, I can't get over how heinous I find this new design to be. I much prefer the team's current kits.

Yeah, it looks bad in that pic but then it looks good in this one IMO.

RevsNew.gif

Maybe it'll be one of those unis that only look good when they're worn. We'll see.

Uni-Sport will have the new MLS numbers starting next week. They still have this last year's numbers available for individual sale as well.

www.uni-sport.com

jerseyct2.jpg

Yeah, it looks bad in that pic but then it looks good in this one IMO.

RevsNew.gif

Maybe it'll be one of those unis that only look good when they're worn. We'll see.

I was kind of hoping MLS would drop the wordmark on the chest thing this year.

That will depend on if New England gains a sponsor. Of course the replicas may keep teh team wordmark while the authentics carry the sponsor

Apparently this is the new Kansas City Wizards kit...missing as of now is the word mark and the club patch.

2186515242_aa4ac38a9d_o.jpg

2186515250_a452893a12_o.jpg

Finally after much talk of what the 2008 Wizards Jersey will look like I have a picture of it. The jersey is the actual jersey with the lettering and logo missing. This picture was taken during a tour of the Wizards training facility Friday evening a video of that tour will be posted on Monday. So what do you think of our new jersey? More pictures inside.

source:ozcitysoccer

and here is a video of it.

http://ozcitysoccer.com/2008/01/12/2008-wi...s-jersey-video/

source:ozcitysoccer

So that's two teams with that template now. I guess we'll be seeing it everywhere next season.

That Liverpool kit looks legit, and its a nice simple look on a shirt with modern construction. Green one is a tad dull though.

Columbus' gold jersey is to use the same template as well. Dark blue panels for KC will be black on Columbus.

I'm not at all impressed with that new Wiz kit if that is in fact legit. According to the video a new logo is coming along with it so that should be an upgrade. I do like the addition of gold to the scheme, though.

KC Jayhawk

Hopefully the Colorado Rapids don't go to that template and remain the same...they have one of the classiest kits in the MLS.

I'm not at all impressed with that new Wiz kit if that is in fact legit. According to the video a new logo is coming along with it so that should be an upgrade. I do like the addition of gold to the scheme, though.

KC Jayhawk

FWIW...some poster on Big Soccer said this will be the Wizards new logo/badge next season. Very boring if you ask me.

KansasCityWizards.png

KC Jayhawk

FWIW...some poster on Big Soccer said this will be the Wizards new logo/badge next season. Very boring if you ask me.

KansasCityWizards.png

That's technically not new. It's been an alternate logo for a while.

It became the primary last year, actually.

It became the primary last year, actually.

I remember that being announced, but they still used the rainbow brite crest on the kits. Its too bad that video cuts off right when the guy asks for clarification about the shirt logo......