new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

New Club America Black 3rd kit

1011_5.jpg

Wow. That's actually quite awesome.

Finally they come out of the closet, by wearing black they acknowledge that the referees and América are the same thing. Always helped by the referees, it makes sense to finally pay homage to them by wearing black, the referee's color. :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chicago's away shirt

blancokit.jpg

Well at least it's not a bumper sticker that the Galaxy had for awhile before they got their new kits.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Chicago's away shirt

blancokit.jpg

Well at least it's not a bumper sticker that the Galaxy had for awhile before they got their new kits.

Wow...Cuauhtemoc looks stocked for these new jerseys...hopefully they mkae them look netter than they do in this photo. Looks like someone added best buy one hour before the announcement.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The problem is Best Buy isnt stacked. A bad idea if youre trying to advertise with a logo that is well known. Has anybody really seen Best Buy written in a straight line? They dont need to use the tag logo, but at least stack the name. Theres plenty of room on that stripe.

Chicago's away shirt

blancokit.jpg

YES!!!! I Am The Douchebag!!!!!!!!

OK, all kidding aside, is it just me or does the best buy sponsorship look a little....

cheap?

For years I hated Cuauhtemoc Blanco, but I've learned to love him.

I hadnt seen the new Mexico jersey, no wonder the U.S keeps beating our asses, that thing is hideous.

I havent seen anybody post the new Chivas Campeonisimo jersey so here it is:

6u4b48k.jpg

14ilxq9.png

iviewcapture_date_16_01_2008_time_2.jpg

Oh dear, adidas have screwed up a classic if this pic is legit. The quality of the shirt does appear a little inferior so I'm hoping its a fake.

liverpool-1.png

The problem is Best Buy isnt stacked. A bad idea if youre trying to advertise with a logo that is well known. Has anybody really seen Best Buy written in a straight line? They dont need to use the tag logo, but at least stack the name. Theres plenty of room on that stripe.

You're so right on this, so I played with MS paint and came up with this

untitled3-1.jpg

I think this would look better and fits the best buy logo.

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

Archived