new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to say that's a Nike Teamwear jersey that has had the badges etc added to it, but something looks "authentic" about it. Probably because it has the EPL Champions badge on the sleeve. Some sort of training jersey or pre-season jersey or something?

The mismatched front and back is a worry!

liverpool-1.png

its upsetting that DCU has no stripes, plus, wheres the red, arent they the black and red? hopefully theres a sponsor or thatll look awful simple.

Verizon is supposedly going to announce its intention to be on the front of the DCU strip next week.

Same for Sprint and The Wiz.

Nothing yet for FU Dallas, The Quacks, or the Revvies.

its upsetting that DCU has no stripes, plus, wheres the red, arent they the black and red? hopefully theres a sponsor or thatll look awful simple.

Verizon is supposedly going to announce its intention to be on the front of the DCU strip next week.

Same for Sprint and The Wiz.

Nothing yet for FU Dallas, The Quacks, or the Revvies.

I heard the Sprint/Wizards rumor as well , but yesterday Sprint announced it was laying off 4000 people and closing 125 stores. We'll have to see if MLS kit sponsoring is still in the budget.

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

If those are Arsenal's new uniforms, just make me a Derby County fan.

An Arsenal bandwagoner? Say it ain't so. ;)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The new Chivas Kits.... I didn't see them posted.....

l_581184dd014eb34601eefe8920be2978.jpg

Not bad. Upgrade.

I think I'm going to reserve judgement on the Arsenal kits until I see them on the players.... those jerseys look absolutely huge....

Now that I've thought about it some more, I absolutely love what DC United has done with their kits. They had perhaps the only iconic identity in MLS with their three stripes, but we all knew that would never work with sponsership. By enlarging the badge, and setting it against a plain black shirt, provided that the sponsorship turns out classy (If it's Verizon in white and red, they can't go wrong), they are really going to be creating an identity for the club itself, unlike others where people fear the templates and bizarre sponsorship takes away from the club identity.

Now that I've thought about it some more, I absolutely love what DC United has done with their kits. They had perhaps the only iconic identity in MLS with their three stripes, but we all knew that would never work with sponsership. By enlarging the badge, and setting it against a plain black shirt, provided that the sponsorship turns out classy (If it's Verizon in white and red, they can't go wrong), they are really going to be creating an identity for the club itself, unlike others where people fear the templates and bizarre sponsorship takes away from the club identity.

You do realize that the only reason why the three stripes are so "iconic" for DCU is because they have been an adidas team since conception. If it wasn't for the adidas' templating, there would be no iconic 3 stripes to begin with? In fact, you could argue that they have been sponsored since the beginning, with the 3 stripes running across the chest.....

Archived