new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! As bad as the New England Revolution's 2008 kits are going to be, adidas really screwed FC Dallas with their new uniforms. They're now even further from being true hooped jerseys than they were. Abysmal... just abysmal.

As for Major League soccer's uniform numbers... in my opinion, another missed opportunity. The league finally gets around to making color options besides generic Black or White available to all clubs, only to unveil a piss-poor font.

What a sartorial train-wreck.

Pic of Dempsey in the new kits...

186105.RE30.JPG

I'm going to label these as a slight downgrade. I'm sorta pissed that they didn't keep the racing stripes because they could have been a nice tradition. But these kits aren't too shabby by any means....

186105.RE30.JPG

I'm going to label these as a slight downgrade. I'm sorta pissed that they didn't keep the racing stripes because they could have been a nice tradition. But these kits aren't too shabby by any means....

I liked the racing stripes as well, but they came off as a bit gimmicky. This new look is simple, original and a nice starting point to build a identity for the USMNT.

Those look worse on a player than they do otherwise. Wow. I'm expecting Demsey to grab a walker wearing that thing. Gross.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Here's the MLS numbers for all teams (as per that DC United picture a few pages back)

Brochure.jpg

hmm actually on 2nd thought I quite like the new MLS font. it looks aswell like the Adidas Logo has been replaced by the MLS Logo at the bottom of the numbers.

I loved the old style, but can very well live with the new one...

anyone knows why the changed the font ? (can't be Becks related since he's has already been here)

186105.RE30.JPG

I actually think those are a beauty. Remeinds me of the team USA snowboarding jackets. I loved those with the red pinstripes, so this looks awesome to me.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

it looks aswell like the Adidas Logo has been replaced by the MLS Logo at the bottom of the numbers.

It's always been the MLS logo on the numbers since they've gone to a standard font.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

MLSnumbers003.jpg

Saw these numbers in the latest MLS magazine. Not sure if these are replacing last years as it's the adidas logo not MLS

These are the new DC United numbers and lettering. Wondering if it will be a league-wide font or is MLS going to let each team have a different one?

TTpcAlOD.jpg

These could be numbers intended for non league games. Most of you know EPL teams will wear a unique number for champions league and FA cup games. Sometimes a totally different kit, but occasionally new numbers slapped on a existing shirt,

arent these the A-league numbers from australia?

I think he was referring to the shot in the magazine.

Archived