new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meh, I like the England kits :)

And just so you guys know, the only reason the blue stripe is there is so there's a dedicated spot for more World Cup stars! :P

While I do realize that you're kidding, England actually won't be wearing these during the 2010 World Cup (assuming they qualify) because, by that point, they will have been phased out.

EDIT: The Germany away kit for 08-09 was released today

GermanyASS0709.jpg

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Madrid Include Spanish Flag On New Kit

Real Madrid have already made on change in advance of next season after they agreed with Adidas on a new kit design that will see them have the Spanish flag on their collar.

Los Merengues will also do away with the purple trim that was not well received this term on the home kit and replace it with black.

The third switch that Adidas and Madrid have made is to reintroduce a collar instead of the elastic round neck that this season's offering has.

The team's second strip of dark blue will also be discarded as an all black kit with white trim has been lined up to replace it.

While all supporters have some interest in new designs for their team's outfit when the summer roles around, this is clearly a marketing ploy.

Madrid only changed their kit last summer and Adidas have opted to make it valid for only one season before doing away with it.

The club claim that the new design will be based on the one that the team wore when they won the European Cup in 2000, but it will also include the Spanish flag on the back of the neck.

With Barcelona having the Senyera (Catalan flag) on their kit a long with many other sides having their regional colours, Madrid have jumped on the bandwagon.

A survey was held among Madrid supporters in Spain who all voted to have the flag included, although president Ramón Calderón vetoed the idea of having it on either sleeve.

link

New GK jersey for Club America's Ochoa...I already pre-ordered mine from Onionbag.

10GOCAMEHGK0808.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Here's a shot of the new Germany away kit (with shorts):

germany%20away%200809%20adidas%20shirt%20www-footballshirtculture-com%20.jpg

:puke:

Monochrome red. Lemme say that again: Monochrome Red. Wow. This is awful, even for the morons over at adidas. This will go down as the Oilers jersey (EDGE version) of soccer/football. What the hell were they thinking?!

"Hey, we can finally go back to the classic green away kit!"

"No, that's dumb. I have a better idea!"

"What's that?"

"We could create a monstrosity!"

"A monstrosity? Brilliant! It's gonna be a great way to continue our new theme of manufacturing hideous kits!"

"Like France's?"

"Like France's."

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Madrid Include Spanish Flag On New Kit

Real Madrid have already made on change in advance of next season after they agreed with Adidas on a new kit design that will see them have the Spanish flag on their collar.

Los Merengues will also do away with the purple trim that was not well received this term on the home kit and replace it with black.

The third switch that Adidas and Madrid have made is to reintroduce a collar instead of the elastic round neck that this season's offering has.

The team's second strip of dark blue will also be discarded as an all black kit with white trim has been lined up to replace it.

While all supporters have some interest in new designs for their team's outfit when the summer roles around, this is clearly a marketing ploy.

Madrid only changed their kit last summer and Adidas have opted to make it valid for only one season before doing away with it.

The club claim that the new design will be based on the one that the team wore when they won the European Cup in 2000, but it will also include the Spanish flag on the back of the neck.

With Barcelona having the Senyera (Catalan flag) on their kit a long with many other sides having their regional colours, Madrid have jumped on the bandwagon.

A survey was held among Madrid supporters in Spain who all voted to have the flag included, although president Ramón Calderón vetoed the idea of having it on either sleeve.

link

Another reminder that the Real Madrid-Barca rivalry is, hands-down, the best in all of sport(s). It's almost a Civil War by proxy, and it makes Red Sox-Yankees and Michigan-Ohio State look like a slapfight.

New GK jersey for Club America's Ochoa...I already pre-ordered mine from Onionbag.

10GOCAMEHGK0808.jpg

he looks like a tablecloth

A few notes on the Mexico jersey, it doesnt look as bad once the players are wearing it but I had no idea it was going to be that form-fitting, I can only imagine what happens when you're average mexican wears one: bulge city.

Secondly, they look brighter than before, is that what they came up with after that one time that Hugo complained that the players couldnt tell each other apart from the field?

21968_17g.jpg

Also that font is ok but I miss the Mexcellent font.

14ilxq9.png

Anyone notice the commentator referring to the US's black shorts the other night? "Idiot", is what I thought, but reading the description at the soccernet store site, theyre calling the neck trim of the shirt "black". anyone seen these close up? why black if black?

Archived